Creampuff

*** The Tennis Thread ***

1 minute ago, keithgersbear said:

Oops...

• Like 1

Serena Williams claims that no man has ever been docked a game????

Someone show her David Nalbadian getting DQ at in the final of Queens club....he lost the plot for 1 second that day and paid a hefty price.

TBH the umpire should of DQ her..... her coach was caught on camera coaching so she was indeed cheating, her claim that she had never cheated in her life means jack shit after that incident, to call the umpire a liar and demand an apology for her flaunting of the rules was laughable, she was trying to bully the umpire and should be made to pay a hefty price for her outburst

• Like 1

Her whole behaviour was/is disgraceful.She flaunted the rules and disliked the umpires decisions because they went against her.Now the whole feminist world are out supporting her,even though she/s in the wrong.Now that den of iniquity,C4 are doing a hatchet job on the umpire,why?....simply because he's male.How could the umpires decisions be sexist when two women were playing,I suppose she couldn't us the racist word as they are both black?

....and Serena,you're not the 1st woman to have a baby and you won't be the last,grown up ffs.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Someone show her David Nalbadian getting DQ at in the final of Queens club....he lost the plot for 1 second that day and paid a hefty price.

TBH the umpire should of DQ her..... her coach was caught on camera coaching so she was indeed cheating, her claim that she had never cheated in her life means jack shit after that incident, to call the umpire a liar and demand an apology for her flaunting of the rules was laughable, she was trying to bully the umpire and should be made to pay a hefty price for her outburst

On ‎10‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 07:32, left winger said:

While having the ability, I don’t think Murray has ever been strong enough mentally to be able to dominate, for periods/surfaces the way those three have. If any one of those three hadn’t been about we’d have seen a big rise in the other two’s grand slams, and maybe another one for Murray, Wawrinka, Cilic and Del Potro.

I don't really disagree with you, but if Djokovic hadn't been around I think he would have won a good few Australian Opens.

6 hours ago, BlearyEyedBear said:

DmxVNGfUUAAZsol?format=jpg

Bash the fuck out of the racket instead of giving it to some kid in the crowd. Role model my fucking arse. Cow of the highest order. 

17 hours ago, MaddistonKnight said:

I don't really disagree with you, but if Djokovic hadn't been around I think he would have won a good few Australian Opens.

The number of finals he lost to Djokovic would suggest that, but I think he also lost to Federer in one, so I’m not so sure.

I suppose, in his defence, his first few grad slam finals, which he lost, were against Federer and Djokovic. I think Federer, Djokovic and Nadal all had far lesser talents to play in their first slam finals. These matches probably played a large part in shaping their mentality over the years. They learned to win, while Murray learned to lose.

Looking at other slam winners - if I was Murray and retired in three wins, then saw Wawrinka had three, as well - at three different ones, I’d be a bit pissed off with myself.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BlearyEyedBear said:

DmxVNGfUUAAZsol?format=jpg

Don’t know why supporters of Williams are claiming the cartoon is racist? At least the cartoonist drew her in the correct colour - Same can’t be said for the drawing of Osaka.

48 minutes ago, left winger said:

The number of finals he lost to Djokovic would suggest that, but I think he also lost to Federer in one, so I’m not so sure.

I suppose, in his defence, his first few grad slam finals, which he lost, were against Federer and Djokovic. I think Federer, Djokovic and Nadal all had far lesser talents to play in their first slam finals. These matches probably played a large part in shaping their mentality over the years. They learned to win, while Murray learned to lose.

Looking at other slam winners - if I was Murray and retired in three wins, then saw Wawrinka had three, as well - at three different ones, I’d be a bit pissed off with myself.

I am sure he had a couple of tough semi-finals which took it out of him as well, definitely didn't help.

As for your point re. Wawrinka, couldn't agree more. 

Why are so many top tennis players such fucking brats? 

On 10/09/2018 at 19:11, hammer93 said:

She needs to retire and go back to acting.

She was fucking brilliant in the Green Mile.