Rangers Sign Five Newcastle Players On Loan.

PromDeAnglais

Fuck off.

The thread has been hijacked by pro football people, who want to see decent players getting a game. How many other EPL clubs are going to loan our shower of shite their young players?

A piss poor management set up and clearly underwhelming training... aye, can see them lining up to send their young talent here.

He's right though, how could we afford to pay any premiership players wages?

I get that this has been hijacked by proboard people, but surely if Mike Ashley has given us a loan to pay himself for players he doesn't want at his own club, while gaining control over our assets for essentially nothing then that's not cool?

Would be different if funds were used to buy players out with Newcastle.

COnsidering we have no idea if any players will even come, let alone how much of their wages we will pay, I see no reason to moan about it.

If they enhance the squad and help us get to the top flight, i couldn't give a fuck if they came from newcastle.

Also "hijacked by proboard people" don't make me laugh. Half the thread seem happy(ish) that we might bring in a few new faces, the rest are just pissed off that it looks like Ashley might get something out of this. There is no hijacking of the thread, there is a debate.

Would it be more to your taste if everyone in the thread was raging about the chance to IMPROVE our squad.

COnsidering we have no idea if any players will even come, let alone how much of their wages we will pay, I see no reason to moan about it.

If they enhance the squad and help us get to the top flight, i couldn't give a fuck if they came from newcastle.

Also "hijacked by proboard people" don't make me laugh. Half the thread seem happy(ish) that we might bring in a few new faces, the rest are just pissed off that it looks like Ashley might get something out of this. There is no hijacking of the thread, there is a debate.

Would it be more to your taste if everyone in the thread was raging about the chance to IMPROVE our squad.

I think the point he's getting at is we might be improving our squad, but at what cost?

I think the point he's getting at is we might be improving our squad, but at what cost?

Who knows but maybe Ashley and Newcastle think it's more beneficial for them to be playing that sitting in their reserves?

If Ashley wan't us to make money then we need to gain promotion so it does make sence when you look at it from that angle.

Fuck off.

The thread has been hijacked by pro football people, who want to see decent players getting a game. How many other EPL clubs are going to loan our shower of shite their young players?

A piss poor management set up and clearly underwhelming training... aye, can see them lining up to send their young talent here.

Ok hardman.

I never said I wouldn't want to see young talented players. Just questioned the argument that because we were now bringing in players meant the Sommers was actually telling the truth.

Anyway, I'll away and hide because you're so scary. Fanny.

He's right? He just said it would be different if they were not coming from Newcastle... So he'd be happy for us to use the same money to loan players from another club, just not Newcastle.

I never heard that. Didn't hear him mention any deals.

Is that the point he is getting at?

TO me, it seemed the point he was trying to get at was that it's ok to loan form anywhere else other than newcastle.

The point I was making was that surely it's not ok for Ashley to loan us money, and then potentially use it to pay himself (again) while gaining a holding over our major assets in the process?

You'll notice that I don't really get too involved in the boardroom stuff, and mostly focus on the team.

I'm delighted if we improve the team, regardless of how we do it as you'll see from my posts about the Newcastle boy earlier.

What was said?

What Mr RFC said........................................... plus, that we must improve the squad in this window or we may not even make the play-offs, that yesterday wasn't even a contest, that we must sort out who is actually in control of the club.

And, yes, he was enjoying it a bit but, tbh ,if the shoe was on the other foot, I would need a fresh set of pampers on every ten minutes!

The point I was making was that surely it's not ok for Ashley to loan us money, and then potentially use it to pay himself (again) while gaining a holding over our major assets in the process?

You'll notice that I don't really get too involved in the boardroom stuff, and mostly focus on the team.

I'm delighted if we improve the team, regardless of how we do it as you'll see from my posts about the Newcastle boy earlier.

I don't see the issue. Be wont be paying himself, he will be paying the player.

For all we know, Newcastle will pay most of their wages

I don't see the issue. Be wont be paying himself, he will be paying the player.

For all we know, Newcastle will pay most of their wages

He wants players, just not from them...

Don't you know that there's EPL teams queueing to send us their young talent... but obviously the board are favouring big Mike again.

"Would be different if funds were used to buy players out with Newcastle."

Clearly his problem is with Mike Ashley and decided to claim we're all pro board for some bizarre reason.

What Charlie Nicholas said this?

I heard him mention the loan and ask why it wasn't used to strengthin the squad.