Rangers Sign Five Newcastle Players On Loan.

PromDeAnglais

dont 80% of deals in the window hapen in the last 48 hours?

With the big games we could have had this month and the fact there obvious ties between the two club i don't think that would be relevant.

Mostly these last minute deals have been ongoing throughout the window just fee's to be agreed.

Sky just been to Glasgow and not a dickie mentioned about us, I get the impression these rumours are bullshit

You must not be paying much attention to ssn then because they've been to Glasgow twice and they mentioned us, the reason they didn't say anything just then is because they were asking about Celtic making an improved offer for Armstrong, and why would you think that the rumours are bullshit, its been talked about all bloddy month, stop being so pessimistic

You must not be paying much attention to ssn then because they've been to Glasgow twice and they mentioned us, the reason they didn't say anything just then is because they were asking about Celtic making an improved offer for Armstrong, and why would you think that the rumours are bullshit, its been talked about all bloddy month, stop being so pessimistic

That's The first report I've seen from Glasgow, what was said in the other reports?