***the Official Rangers Vs Raith Rovers Match Thread***

I can't bring my self to blame McDowall for performance of this side since the season started. I think that that would just be short sighted of me. Having no structure in place before our first game in the 3rd division was the beginning for me. We could have had world cup winning management team and we still would have been pish. The lack of scouting, youth development, assorted coaches and any form of game plan has all contributed to what we have seen on the park this afternoon. Will it get any better? I think it will, but I think we have to realise that this season is done. The team are seriously low on confidence and playing in front of a hostile crown that is meant to be your own doesn't help, playing in an empty stadium is just as bad. After the EGM I would advocate that the fans come back and offer some encouragement and show that we do still support the team. This is the worst side we have had since is have been a fan (Chris woods dislocating his shoulder against St mirren was my 1st game) but I won't stop supporting the club, and every chance, I get I'll be at the home games.

Don't think we're at that point lets see what happens on Friday

I'm going on friday and tbh, I don't want to. It's not defeatism, I just expect hibs to beat us

Unless the rest of the loanees can play and prove they're much better than the shite ally and kenny have left us with

Put Durrant and Durie in charge til the end of the season, they must be able to do better than McDowell. I saw Archie Knox at the game today, if only we could send him into the dressing room to give the players a bollocking

Durrant and durie will just serve up the same fuckin shite

Why is anyone shocked or even annoyed when you must know this is the worst rangers team ever. It will take this club 10 years before it's competing for the top title and in the champions league consistently.

Why is anyone shocked or even annoyed..., cause Rangers should be second to no team in scotland, or do we now just accept mediocrity as standard, them on the pitch can let there standards slip but I won't lower myself to accept it.

I'm going on friday and tbh, I don't want to. It's not defeatism, I just expect hibs to beat us

Unless the rest of the loanees can play and prove they're much better than the shite ally and kenny have left us with

I'm not expecting much from the loanees. Both these guys looked very ordinary, and the guy Streete doesn't seem interested at all. I think the whole thing is a huge waste of time.

McDowall honestly deserves a boot RIGHT in the fckn BAWS !! For bringing on a totally inexperienced young boy when we have dean Shiels, nicky Clark, even Frasier aird on the bench I honestly think he is deliberately trying to get sacked