***** The Official Rangers V Hibs Thread *******

Brilliant performance! It felt like they had the heart and determination of the Rangers team that went on to the uefa cup final, albeit we were playing hibs not Werder Bremen! Every one of them fought like a true Ranger. Feeling proud.

Reminiscent of that team with the defending in the last 20 minutes.

I reckon Miller's goal is offside as well, think Vuckic touches it having watched it again! What a finish tho

I thought that too but on second viewing thought although Vuckic touched it Miller was still onside.

Atmosphere tonight was brilliant.

Defence was good but we still give too much space in and around our box.

Although much improved from earlier in the season I think Law, Shiels and Murdoch give the ball away too often

I don't like Vuckic behind the striker, he's much more effective coming in from the right in my opinion!

We need a striker!

All that being said I though the result was brilliant, Zaliukas and Foster were very good, Zaliukas won everything in the air and I only wanted to kill Foster twice during the match which is a new record low!

The midfield fought for everything and Murdoch's work rate and endeavour impresses me more with every match and the Vuckic pass for the first goal was lovely.

One more big performance on Saturday will do the trick!!

I'm very happy about taking a lead to Erazer Road where we'll wipe out hivs challenge once and for all, but I do think we could've got more. One of the reasons that constricted us was that ref. Callum Murray is not only not a fit and proper ref, I doubt whether he qualifies for being a fit and proper human being.

His ignoring all their fouls, yet giving them practically everything when we went near their players was an actual display of how corrupt these refs can be. One thing did stick in my mind was after all their time wasting he kept pointing to his watch, yet at HT, he gave virtually not added time.

And how many of our players did he book in comparison to theirs?

Still, we've got the advantage going to Erazer Road, where we wipe them out, and we're meant to be less nervous away from home, so things are looking good.

As long as Murray's not the ref again!

Over the moon tonight with that.Like others, I'd have reluctantly taken a draw, but come the end I was looking for a third to kill it.

Still, very good performance, and a brilliant goal.

Still a bit apprehensive about getting carried away, but so far so good.

It's like he doesn't want to repeat the Hearts debacle. We were lucky to get out of that 2-2. It's difficult to watch right enough.

That's the problem he did this in the hearts game, only he put Jig on and within minutes they scored twice, we are no good at being defensive.