*** The Official Rangers V Livingston Match Thread ***

G.E.C.

Cheeky 7-0 on this.

Tav anytime to score.

And wags to bag another penalty.

With the pace we play at we will get a lot of penaltys when they just resort to bringing us down.

Cheeky 7-0 on this.

Tav anytime to score.

And wags to bag another penalty.

With the pace we play at we will get a lot of penaltys when they just resort to bringing us down.

I'm not so sure. Livi will be certain of getting pumped anyway. If anything they'll relax a bit and just enjoy themselves. I have a sneaky suspicion of 3-1 with them scoring first and us getting 2 goals later in the game as they tire. Either that or 8-0, who the hell knows. Looking forward to the St Johnston game too

I said to my mate we will pump someone 10-0 this season and I thought it would either be against Livingston or Alloa at home so I'm going for 10-0 :D

Hopefully Oduwa can get a goal as he deserves one the way he's been playing and another clean sheet will be good for the defense's confidence with the St Johnstone game only a couple of weeks away.

Wes

Tavernier

Kiernan

Wilson

Wallace

Zelalem

Halliday

Holt

Oduwa

Waghorn

McKay

6-1

Our strongest side IMO.

Plus good impact players in the way of Miller, Walsh, Law and Shiels that can come off the bench.

Think Ball has looked good at CB, and good crop of youngsters too in Hardie, Aird etc.

Looking great for this year!

This will be a harder match than the Raith match. Raith came to play a bit which left them open at the back. Whereas livi will come to really sit back. Prediction 3-0

If that was them playing a bit, I'd hate to see them sitting back fuck sake haha. Camped in their own box, one shot at goal...

"came to play a bit", hahaha.

If all players are fit then the team us really starting to pick itself.

Can see one change, law for holt and the rest the same. Oduwa can't be dropped after Sat, McKay is playing too well to drop and in my opinion the rest of the team is quite settled.

If we get out the traps quickly again I can see us taking 6 or 7. Fancy us seeing a hat trick too from somebody.

Additionally a good performance will intimidate livi ahead of petrofact cup game.