Scott Brown

EatDolphins

18 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

When the Thumb hit the bar and it somehow stayed out just before pens, I thought it's our day. See when Tav missed, thought we're beat, same again with Clark. When Brown missed I knew it was going to be a wonderful day. Nice early birthday present. :crywank:

I said to everyone around me that our name was on the cup when that free kick hit Wes and rolled out for a corner. Just knew we'd get through and expect us to destroy Hivees.

Re Brown does anyone have a clip of him forearm smashing AH I think it was just near halfway line in front of North Stand. 

I thought it looked a bad one and very deliberate.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

There's almost a conspiracy of silence in the media about how poor a player he is but there's no excuse for Strachan picking him.

Thats why i'll never take Strachan seriously as manager, if he cant see he's a dud what chance do we have!

This obnoxious reprobate is "dun" as they say. I do hope the scum reward him with another 5 year contract.

As for Andy, defo one of the best, if not the best I've seen him play. Stepped well up to the mark. I did have a wee nagging doubt if he could step up in the top tier, but not anymore after that performance. Fucking superb. He's got what it takes and he will also get better. A relishing thought!

35 minutes ago, Kai_Johansen said:

A pretend footballer, managed by a fool of a manager!

I for one think he is a fantastic manager and should be rewarded with a multi year contract would be bad for us but sporting integratity and all

I honestly could not believe what I was watching when lego muncher was standing in the tunnel doing the full stare ahead then trying to intimidate our team during the handshakes. Classy cunt, captain? Nah complete fucking imbecile. 

In it's most simple term, he is significantly lacking in intelligence.

Back in 2006, the Scotland national side did Soccer AM's Crossbar Challenge and as usual, each player introduced themselves. As Brown walked up, McCoist, assistant to Walter at that time, shouts "Remember: Scott... Broon!". Management and team-mates knew it and now the fans knew it; Scott Brown was a moron.

Yet, this absolute car crash of a man has built a career filled with captaincys and trophies.

He is a weird, strange and odd person, is Brown. When Bartley leathered him early on at Parkhead in 2011, Brown stared at him, then creepily stuck his tounge out. When he scored against us at Ibrox, he just stared at Diouf. He regularly stares at people in the tunnel and on the park. It's fucking odd.

The guy paid thousands for a hair transplant, then shaved it all off for the Old Firm game because he thought it made him look harder. What an embarrassing lack of logic.

In my honest opinion, having someone like Brown in captain capacity is one of the many reasons that Scotland are the only home nation doing fuck all this summer.