English Football

Clemdog

6 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Hope City get relegated next season then!

You don't have to go that far!

Maybe City finishing 4th, and not winning anything, whilst Rangers win the treble

Or maybe me just getting a bit of luck in life, and getting to have my cake, and eat it too.

To be fair I do look as if I've been eating a lot of cake recently, but it's my medication that's causing it, honest it is! ?

8 hours ago, King Jela said:

MOTD desperately trying to big up Wilshere is pathetic :lol: especially from that mongo 'Wrighty' "look at this pass, look at it, look at it, amazing!!" Naw, I could make that pass wae my bad foot, ya glue sniffin' retard

The patter in general on MOTD is fucking honking. Linekar is the cringiest cunt. 

Man City are some team but I’m starting to hate them. Everybody wearing Gundogan and then Mendy’s shirts when they done their ACL’s in, the constant dressing room photos after every game chanting Park the bus, park the bus yesterday. It all just comes off as classless and cringey.

11 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Mind when Man city were shit 

Aye..and going to Maine Road to watch them lose to a last minute winner from a tommy burns managed Reading seems like a long long time ago..still enjoyed giving burns it tight that night though..and I'm very glad that i experienced the pain of those dark days..

2 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Aye..and going to Maine Road to watch them lose to a last minute winner from a tommy burns managed Reading seems like a long long time ago..still enjoyed giving burns it tight that night though..and I'm very glad that i experienced the pain of those dark days..

Always had great respect for the fans filling Maine Road in the lower leagues. Looked a nice stadium.

5 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Man City are some team but I’m starting to hate them. Everybody wearing Gundogan and then Mendy’s shirts when they done their ACL’s in, the constant dressing room photos after every game chanting Park the bus, park the bus yesterday. It all just comes off as classless and cringey.

Mendy really annoys me.

On 17/12/2017 at 12:07, McEwan's Lager said:

I was watching the other day on YouTube when Stockport County beat them at Maine Rd.

Ubelievable to think now how far City have come and how far Stockport have fallen.

When you look at City now - the stadium, the players, the manager, the mega-rich owners - and everything that has come with it, they’re more or less a completely new club. Certainly a lot more of a new club than we became due to some paper shuffling a few years ago.

8 hours ago, harlands plater said:

When you look at City now - the stadium, the players, the manager, the mega-rich owners - and everything that has come with it, they’re more or less a completely new club. Certainly a lot more of a new club than we became due to some paper shuffling a few years ago.

David Murray tried to buy them when he was with us, i'm sure I never dreamt that one.