Some of our support

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know someone will be making a buck, but it also sounds like a lot of work, for a lot of people, over quite a long time.

Even the bloke from the Taxpayers Alliance didn't seem as steamed up about it as the BBC guy interviewing him wanted him to be.

Buckingham Palace doesnt belong to the Royal Family in the same way that 10 Downing Street doesnt belong to the Prime Minister. The Queen resides there as part of her job for want of a better phrase. The Crown Estate owns Buck Pal and as such the Royal Family should not be expected to pay for any repairs. In fact the Crown Estate should be criticised for allowing the Palace to deteriorate to such a poor state. The State uses the Palace for functions.

14 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Mark is a prick and I'm gonae shite on his curtains.

The money they bring in will far outweigh that 

Said this to my daughter this morning. She hit out with the homeless shite and I had to explain that the Queen (God save her) brings in £bns whereas the homeless bring us fuck all! Heartless as I sound 

14 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Said this to my daughter this morning. She hit out with the homeless shite and I had to explain that the Queen (God save her) brings in £bns whereas the homeless bring us fuck all! Heartless as I sound 

To be fair I am all for helping the homeless but this guy mark is a knob 

2 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Posts under the name @Mr Soprano on here..

Snp voter anaw..

Folk like him need to be banned from RM.

We have our traditions and if you disagree with any of them, then the answer is go elsewhere.

Or to put it more mildly, fuck off ye wank.

13 hours ago, K.A.I said:

I mind in my old work they sent this old roaster out to cover a call-off one night.

It was a few weeks before the Scottish independence referendum.

He asked me how I was voting and I said NO and he started going tut tut and I thought here we go ...

This is the shite that pisses me off, they are so self righteous and so brainwashed by their bravheart birthday card shite that they look down on anyone who disagrees with them because they cant fathom anyone thinking they were wrong, "we're right and youre not, the result of the vote doesnt matter". Folk on FB after the result giving it "what the fuck scotland?! bunch of fucking arseholes" etc, they dont even have the brain capacity to realise that theyre speaking about the majority in this country. If you we're to tut-tut at a yes voter they'd genuinely be baffled but their attitude is seen as completely understandable. The left are so self righteous and have such a sense of superiority that it has completely backfired on them and is a big reason why the right wing is on the rise finally.

At the end of the day it made it all the better when we as a country told them to shove their independence up their arse. Get it fucking up the lot of the high horsed cunts.

11 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

Glad you posted this, singing 'ooh ah up the ra' is geneuinely part of popular culture now :power_of_anguish:

grim as fuck man 

I've noticed that all across twitter, even wee hoors at nineteen year old giving it that shite patter to get retweets and likes.

My mate had to leave a gig a few months ago with his bird, some shite indie band who's name escapes me, as a big group of bams kept chanting all that shite in front of him and he isn't a big Rangers fan nor a big Loyalist/Unionist by any stretch.

19 minutes ago, theweebluenose said:

I've noticed that all across twitter, even wee hoors at nineteen year old giving it that shite patter to get retweets and likes.

My mate had to leave a gig a few months ago with his bird, some shite indie band who's name escapes me, as a big group of bams kept chanting all that shite in front of him and he isn't a big Rangers fan nor a big Loyalist/Unionist by any stretch.

Stay off Twitter then, Saddo.

53 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

Glad you posted this, singing 'ooh ah up the ra' is geneuinely part of popular culture now :power_of_anguish:

grim as fuck man 

The tarriers and nationalists have played the oppressed card for so long that it's became accepted.

The IRA are freedom fighters,  loyalist paramilitaries are terrorists.

Their songs about the old IRA are historical, our songs about historical battles and the UVF a British army regiment are sectarian and hate filled

Celtic/catholics are oppressed left wing victims, Rangers/Protestants are far right oppressors

Yes voters are for the people, No voters support the establishment.

They support the PLO and Hamas and hezbollah because they want to free Palestine, loyalists support Israel because we're religious nutters who love killing people

Criticise Rangers for using a tax loophole or call them H*** or other sectarian terms it's banter,  say the word fenian or even mention the fact they abused kids then your a bigot and likely to get arrested and are worse than a child abuser apparently

NO/PUL are the big bad bigots and the Yes/SNPIRA are struggling victims, that is the mentality these days.

In my work I used to get constant shite from tarriers about all sorts of things, called an orange bastard etc but it was "just banter", I'm sure I would have been fired for calling them pedos or discussing the referendum or any part of British history where we were the victors.

For fuck sake, we're not meant to wear poppies, they'll be claiming it's wrong to be proud of the fact we beat the nazis.  But at the same time it's offensive to sing "fuck the IRA"

This country is fucking backwards,  you'd never believe that most people in this country are unionists. its terrifying to think what independence would be like because we're second class citizens already

2 hours ago, jintybear said:

You told your daughter marks a prick an you were gonnae shite on his curtains??

17 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:
1 minute ago, theweebluenose said:

Stay off RM declan if you don't like me slagging yer pals.

What age are you & what fkn school did you go to if you don't understand English? The point I was making is that Twitter is for pricks (like you), no matter their allegiance. You fkn prove it Wean-brain.

1 minute ago, ronniescu said:

Sound a wee bit upset there petal, ironic you bringing up English as that wasn't a well structured post at all.

I actually don't post on Twitter, just have an account that follows a few Rangers accounts, a few of my mates and a few others. Posting on a Forum isn't any way sad eh? Take it loads of good Bears who do post on Twitter are sad cunts too?

How old am I? Too old for you mate.

26 minutes ago, theweebluenose said:

Stay off RM declan if you don't like me slagging yer pals.

I'm in The Louden, but I'll be at the John Greig at 2.45.  I'm wearing an orange parka. We'll see who's a fuckin Declan. No doubt you'll be in your fkn bedroom tweeting.