Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

I wonder if he might be going to collect a wee envelope, surely no one could take that stance after the interview last night on Reporting Scotland with one of the victims. 

Only a horrible person would go down the road he has today IMO.

That clip was on the English news too

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

celtic are the most sanctimonious self righteous club in the world. Look at the moral outrage expressed at our legal tax avoidance scheme usage. 

So it is utterly absurd that they are trying to suppress the full and thorough enquiry of a paedo ring at the club, and ensuring the maximum level of compensation is given to the victims. 

Pointing this out is completely and utterly valid. We're the bitter rivals of them so we are obviously going to be the most vocal group addressing this. There is absolutely nothing wrong in us doing this. 

celtic  and their fans are all snowflakes, they offend every cunt but at the same time are appalled by people who stand up to terriorists and child abuse.  

If this was Rangers who I have followed since 1979 I would be demanding answers and to be honest I do not know if I could carry on supporting them when they deny and deflect as I have children just like most others out there and as a parent not a Rangers fan, I am disgusted  that these cunts used football as a cover to abuse young boys but the fact is the McGinns, Whytes and Kelleis of this world should be in the bloody dock, and Jock Stein too if he was bloody alive.

Evreyone of us should be bombarding the juctice minister Humza Yousaff regarding this and the links to a pedo ring and this should be a priority to get to the bottom of it once and for all.

His title says it all Juctice minister, so let's see some bloody juctice before the old cunts who covered it up die. 

2 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

celtic and their fans are all snowflakes, they offend every cunt but at the same time are appalled by people who stand up to terriorists and child abuse.  

If this was Rangers who I have followed since 1979 I would be demanding answers and to be honest I do not know if I could carry on supporting them when they deny and deflect as I have children just like most others out there and as a parent not a Rangers fan, I am disgusted  that these cunts used football as a cover to abuse young boys but the fact is the McGinns, Whytes and Kelleis of this world should be in the bloody dock, and Jock Stein too if he was bloody alive.

Everyone of us should be bombarding the juctice minister Humza Yousaff regarding this and the links to a pedo ring and this should be a priority to get to the bottom of it once and for all.

His title says it all Juctice minister, so let's see some bloody juctice before the old cunts who covered it up die. 

image.thumb.png.22d4e0f97aabbd311bbbb86ad2e90b9b.png

7 hours ago, Copland bear said:

And certain political parties also,  Kelly the chairman of the beggerdome became Lord Provost of Glasgow , Jack McGinn became SFA president yet these two cunts helped cover it up. As for the snp?  Too many of them are up the ra supporters and would do anything for the catholic vote and remain in power. It's disgusting, Something should have been done when Torbett was sentenced in the 90's but Kelly the celtic chairman before McCann took over actually stood up for that cunt Torbett in court  

It's time for a public inquiry into the going's on as the fact they covered it up is bad but now 6 yes 6 have been convicted of some sort of child abuse.

People have committed suicide over what happened to them , it has wreck lives yet our politicians say nothing and only now is our media printing things,  The question we must ask is why? 

A double treble right enough for these cunts. I would expect Ruth Davidson and also Labour make political points of this but they’ve also been quiet and again they probably also want the RC vote.

1 hour ago, LiverpoolBlue said:

That clip was on the English news too

I have just seen on twitter that ITV did a piece as well and Mechelle (Gray) was on it, she says has had great support from all over the UK since it was on. 👍 

6 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

A double treble right enough for these cunts. I would expect Ruth Davidson and also Labour make political points of this but they’ve also been quiet and again they probably also want the RC vote.

Why pander to this minority?

The majority of folk are right thinking.

It's a choice between getting catholics onside or decent thinking people.

Shouldn't be hard.

1 hour ago, SonOfLuther said:

Why pander to this minority?

The majority of folk are right thinking.

It's a choice between getting catholics onside or decent thinking people.

Shouldn't be hard.

They are not a minority anymore no matter how much they say they are and it’s the RC vote which has sadly been keeping the snp in power.

Muslims, Sikhs, Jews etc. are the true minority.

There are more RCs in Glasgow and some surrounding councils and they have enough numbers voting to make a difference against the number of non RCs who don’t vote.

6 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

They are not a minority anymore no matter how much they say they are and it’s the RC vote which has sadly been keeping the snp in power.

Muslims, Sikhs, Jews etc. are the true minority.

There are more RCs in Glasgow and some surrounding councils and they have enough numbers voting to make a difference against the number of non RCs who don’t vote.

At 18% of Scotland's populace, they are a minority.

Protestants and non believers far outweighs them.

Remember The Gheralds Neil Cameron done a piece after Cairneys conviction with his "imaginary friend" and fobbing it of as "light abuse"

what a fuckin abomination of a man

a total waste of jizz and oxygen 

fuckin cretin 

BBC Scotland news 10 mins ago, one of main stories showing fucking celtic helping the deprived people in Glasgow/Scotland get their lives together. Fucking deflection at its best imo. Septic and bbc Scotland should be fucking ashamed. Not a fucking chance, the mutant cunts. 

4 minutes ago, Domthenbud said:

BBC Scotland news 10 mins ago, one of main stories showing fucking celtic helping the deprived people in Glasgow/Scotland get their lives together. Fucking deflection at its best imo. Septic and bbc Scotland should be fucking ashamed. Not a fucking chance, the mutant cunts. 

Depraved bastards with no shame

I have read maybe the last 10 pages of this and some links people put on here and of what I can understand it is incredible the scum club try hide this crime and also how much they get away even today from disgusting journalists and political people try hide it and make this crime as if it is nothing. Is a disgrace but also I think like the people have said that if this go to court of the USA then the scum people and club are finished and it will go to news over the whole world and people will also see the journalists and political people try take side of the paedophiles and these disgusting journalists and political people are finished too for example that disgusting fucking asshole that ask for a journalist to private message him so he can not put the scum club name on a article.... it is too latr you bastard because your club is going down and so are you.

47 minutes ago, SonOfLuther said:

At 18% of Scotland's populace, they are a minority.

Protestants and non believers far outweighs them.

In Glasgow they are the largest religion in front of the CoS. ’They are also the second biggest religion in Scotland and that’s sadly not a minority. They also vote as the cult tells them as they are not free thinkers.

7 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

In Glasgow they are the largest religion in front of the CoS. ’They are also the second biggest religion in Scotland and that’s sadly not a minority. They also vote as the cult tells them as they are not free thinkers.

If they are not the majority, then they are a minority.

Glasgow is not reflective of the nation as a whole.

No denying the cult aspect and voting.

6 hours ago, They Gnu said:

The fact he comments more on Rangers than celtic regarding this tells us all we need to ‘now.  

"Rangers fans exercised and excited on here"

The creepy bastard Spiers must get a hard-on writing about this stuff , he needs to be on a watched list.

Archived