Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

10 hours ago, Blueshoff said:

If the victims keep pushing sellik are between a rock and a hard place. 

Make payoffs without admitting liability (as good as admitting their guilt in everyone's eyes) or fight it on basis of 'separate entity' (everyone thinks they are trying to get out of it on a technicality). 

Not great pr either way. 

Still kept at a minimum damage though . Outwith this Country , I don't think anyone is really aware of what is going on . It is kept that quiet

This Country must have some amount of bheast lovers controlling it . It's frightening .

Great post by Jonok keeping us in the loop .

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/07/2019 at 08:06, eejay the dj said:

Surprised if this guy doesn't have some sort of lawsuit on his hands :lol:

Wouldn't it be great if we had some brave people in this Country willing to talk about the bheasts like this . It would have to be many though.

One or two would be committing career suicide  or actually taking their own lives in their own hands

We had a teacher around 30 years of age in a local school found guilty recently of rape of a kid from the ages of 14 and 15,and did what all beasts should do and topped himself.
Saved the taxpayers some money and he will never be able to do it again.
He actually told the kid he was "a jimmy saville type" 
3 cheers for the nonce.
Hope the paedophile ring that operated at cfc do the right and proper thing as well, 'after sentence'
sub human bastards.

6 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

We had a teacher around 30 years of age in a local school found guilty recently of rape of a kid from the ages of 14 and 15,and did what all beasts should do and topped himself.
3 cheers for the nonce.
Hope the paedophile ring that operated at cfc do the right and proper thing as well, 'after sentence'
sub human bastards.

Fucking hell that's horrific stuff. 

Can you imagine that was your daughter? Absolute scumbag cunt 

1 hour ago, scottyscott1963 said:

3 cheers for the nonce.
sub human bastards.

I had a teacher like thatin my school...liked watching boys having showers via a mirror. He had a reputation for it 

One thing sticks out with this cunt 

We were once on a trip with the schooĺ fishing club at a cottage the school rented in lochgoilhead ..anyway we were up early doors on the local beach digging for bait when afore mentioned teacher was spotted staggering along the beach pished ...the teachers with us spotted him and led him away up the beach and told him to fuck off(we all heard it)

I told a mate when i got back  what happened and he mentioned that the teacher had told a few of his class weeks earlier he had a caravan up there..but dont tell anyone 

Creepy bastard 

Noticed this report being used on twitter as a reason for no public enquiry and to be honest I had forgot about this investigation.

Is it still going because I have not heard it mentioned and I see the date of this story is Jan 2017 ? I would be interested if anyone has any info on this.  

From BBC Scotland website:

Police dealing with 130 Scottish football abuse referrals

20 January 2017

A police investigation into allegations of child abuse within football has received 130 referrals since it got under way in November.

Police Scotland said two men - one from Aberdeen and one from Paisley - had been arrested and charged with sexual offences against children.

The referrals came via the charity NSPCC, the SFA and directly to police.

Officers said it was the most complex investigation since the Police Scotland child abuse unit was set up in 2015.

The unit, along with other experienced detectives, are in the midst of a major inquiry into allegations that children were abused in the sport following reports from several high profile players.

Det Ch Insp Sarah Taylor, who is heading the investigation, told BBC Scotland she expected the scale of the investigation to grow.

'Number of perpetrators'

"Up until today, we've had 130 separate reports with information about child sexual abuse within football and that is since the end of November.

"So, in such a short space of time, we've received a number of reports. That indicates to me that this is a large-scale complex investigation that we're undertaking."

Ms Taylor said she was encouraged by the number of reports as it showed people had the confidence to come forward to the authorities.

Image captionDet Ch Insp Sarah Taylor said she expected the scale of the investigation to increase

She also said that unlike Operation Hydrant south of the border, which is also looking into allegations of abuse in other sports, the Scottish investigation was focussing on football.

She added: "However, I wouldn't discourage people from contacting the police if they have suffered abuse - sexual or physical - in any other environment.

"This is a major investigation and we've reacted to it by deploying a number of officers to be dedicated solely to this investigation.

"It's complex because we're dealing with a number of perpetrators and a number of people who've reported abuse, so for me it's about trying to piece that jigsaw together."

The Justice minister is coming off Twitter because he is sick of the abuse directed at him and his ! Daughter. 

Where have we heard this shit before,none other than mad Phil and his poor daughter being upset by a few songs.

It doesn't take long for the victim card to be pulled  out wether it's to do with their religion , plastic heritage or the colour of their skin.

He will not or can't say that the questions being asked of him on Twitter and elsewhere is why he will not respond to a family who have suffered more than enough at the hands of a football club.

He should be ashamed of himself trying to use his child as an excuse whilst countless real victims of abuse are left to whistle in the wind.

Not fit to hold the job he has , not morally fit,a chancer  who has climbed the greasy pole by hook or by crook. 

Time this clown resigned or was kicked out  along with his club of choice.

Vote them Out.

Kick them Out.

The Epstein case has all the hallmarks of a paedo scandal that's been until of late suppressed. 

The systematic abuse of multiple children, enabled, protected and facilitated by those in power in media, government and legal worlds.

It's all about to be exposed with the 2000 page expose reveal. Imo this will result in huge jail sentences and probably folk taking their own lives to avoid it.

I genuinely believe powerful forces are at play in Scotland in the media, judicial, footballing and government worlds preventing disclosure and justice of the full horrors of paedophilia within Scottish football. And imo it's because the biggest culprit is inextricably linked with the paedo club and their RC cult followers whose religion is dogged by similar but they choose to accept it as part and parcel.

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The Epstein case has all the hallmarks of a paedo scandal that's been until of late suppressed. 

The systematic abuse of multiple children, enabled, protected and facilitated by those in power in media, government and legal worlds.

It's all about to be exposed with the 2000 page expose reveal. Imo this will result in huge jail sentences and probably folk taking their own lives to avoid it.

I genuinely believe powerful forces are at play in Scotland in the media, judicial, footballing and government worlds preventing disclosure and justice of the full horrors of paedophilia within Scottish football. And imo it's because the biggest culprit is inextricably linked with the paedo club and their RC cult followers whose religion is dogged by similar but they choose to accept it as part and parcel.

Who is doing the exposing mate?

I must admit I have not heard about this before but hope you are right if it can reveal how far this cover up goes. 👍 

45 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I must admit I have not heard about this before but hope you are right if it can reveal how far this cover up goes. 👍 

The courts. Well, a new judicial process to the one that originally appears to have suppressed it all.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://nymag.com/intelligencer/amp/2019/07/all-we-know-about-the-new-case-against-jeffrey-epstein.html&ved=2ahUKEwjKo9Td-bjjAhV0ShUIHR1YBFAQ0PADMAN6BAgKEBI&usg=AOvVaw3vzVAmUMgciCnU6vuT6xsn

Interesting, but bloody frightening the concealment of info etc.

14 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The courts. Well, a new judicial process to the one that originally appears to have suppressed it all.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://nymag.com/intelligencer/amp/2019/07/all-we-know-about-the-new-case-against-jeffrey-epstein.html&ved=2ahUKEwjKo9Td-bjjAhV0ShUIHR1YBFAQ0PADMAN6BAgKEBI&usg=AOvVaw3vzVAmUMgciCnU6vuT6xsn

Interesting, but bloody frightening the concealment of info etc.

Cheers mate, I had forgot about that guy. 👍 

4 hours ago, Bears r us said:

There's a reporter from the Miami Herald, Julie K Brown who has been doing a major exposure of Epstein and his ring, and has been instrumental in moving the police and courts into action.

17 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Noticed this report being used on twitter as a reason for no public enquiry and to be honest I had forgot about this investigation.

Is it still going because I have not heard it mentioned and I see the date of this story is Jan 2017 ? I would be interested if anyone has any info on this.  

From BBC Scotland website:

Police dealing with 130 Scottish football abuse referrals

20 January 2017

etc etc

Over two and a half years in and hardly a peep.

Gotta be worth a FOI request.

7 hours ago, Bears r us said:

James forest.

3 hours ago, slimjim1690 said:

There's a reporter from the Miami Herald, Julie K Brown who has been doing a major exposure of Epstein and his ring, and has been instrumental in moving the police and courts into action.

The only thing I would say is unless she comes over here I cannot see it making any differences to abusers fc.

Hope I am wrong obviously. 

1 hour ago, Falcoholic said:

Over two and a half years in and hardly a peep.

Gotta be worth a FOI request.

I must admit I had completely forgot about it and my guess is it has been left to wither away and kicked into the long grass, but maybe I am wrong. 

3 hours ago, Bears r us said:

The only thing I would say is unless she comes over here I cannot see it making any differences to abusers fc.

Hope I am wrong obviously. 

I honestly don’t think that reporters are covering this up, I’m sure at least one of them would be desperate to report on this scandal, it’s being blocked by either the owners or editors of the SMSM who will be getting pressure from further up the food chain, this has all the hallmarks of perpetrators in high positions being involved in the practice preventing exposure in order to save their hides.

3 hours ago, ricksen92 said:

James forest.

The funniest quip in the whole expose',which included sexual assault and public indecency was some old burd said "what I saw wasn't worth hanging out" 
Nae neck and nae dick and nae luck ya fuckin filthy wee tramp.
Never even got to court ya papish cunt.
Took plod 3 years to bury it and you walked away from it ya fuckin fenian nonce.

3 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

The funniest quip in the whole expose',which included sexual assault and public indecency was some old burd said "what I saw wasn't worth hanging out" 
Took plod 3 years to bury it and you walked away from it ya fuckin fenian nonce.

say what ya really mean, lol

5 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

yeah . Imagine this had been a Rangers player . A different attitude altogether . Sickening double standards and hypocrisy in this Country

12 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

👍

Top post mate.

The methods these paedos' use to lure children are similar worldwide ..... using their position to groom them for abuse ..... then pass them on to other sick bastards when they have finished with them.

This MO is the same at any level and targets the vulnerable ..... and is not exclusive to poorer off children ... vulnerable children of wealthy parents are as liable to be abused also ..... it has to be one of the worst crimes against humanity.

This Epstein case is huge .... but it seems to be no matter how many come forward to accuse him ... he uses his "contacts" to slip the noose and get away with it lightly.

Very similar to the recent cases here with the CFC paedophile ring operating from the east end ..... they seem to have similar "contacts" in high places protecting them also ..... fucking sickening.

🇬🇧

11 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

yeah . Imagine this had been a Rangers player . A different attitude altogether . Sickening double standards and hypocrisy in this Country

Fenians are getting a free ride (no pun intended) in our once famous legal system.
That fenian cunt McGowan,who might still be at Dundee was allowed to play football when he was on a 24 hour tag.
His crime was assaulting 3 separate plod on 3 separate occasions.
These are 2 cases which woulda resulted in porridge for the majority of the public. 

Probably annoys the fuck out of me after an 18 year old Rangers fan got 4 months for singing the word FENIAN.

Archived