Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

10 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Will the SFA report this to the police so that they can do an investigation into whether cfc were harbouring a organised paedo ring?

Must be close to months ago now ,but I remember hearing on the radio around the time the secret investigation was revealed that the police were investigating the potential peadophile ring and it was cross border ,If the police indeed are looking at this then I’m sure they will be asking the SFA to hand over all evidence 

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So the families have been going about this all wrong, you want an enquiry you have to be a black Muslim who dies In police custody. 
If you’re a white schoolboy that gets raped just because you wanted to play football you can fuck off. 

I was just watching Sturgeon and Hamza fawning (for the cameras no doubt) around the Bayoh family, fronted up by the equally despicable Aamar Anwar (who carries as big a chip on his shoulder against the state as any bigoted truth denying celtic fan). I really cannot articulate my destain for them all (not to mention Susan Aitken’s disrespectful appearance re the 11th). This was a tragic event but I see the Police federation are also as keen to get this in to the open to expose the difficulties they encountered in the initial call and subsequent restraint leading to the lads demise...

2 hours ago, Robmc1 said:

I was just watching Sturgeon and Hamza fawning (for the cameras no doubt) around the Bayoh family, fronted up by the equally despicable Aamar Anwar (who carries as big a chip on his shoulder against the state as any bigoted truth denying celtic fan). I really cannot articulate my destain for them all (not to mention Susan Aitken’s disrespectful appearance re the 11th). This was a tragic event but I see the Police federation are also as keen to get this in to the open to expose the difficulties they encountered in the initial call and subsequent restraint leading to the lads demise...

First thing off the tongue of that waste of space Hamza Useless “racism” the cunts live to find it in every walk of life and if they can’t find it because it isn’t there, that just means it’s being hid too well. 

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

First thing off the tongue of that waste of space Hamza Useless “racism” the cunts live to find it in every walk of life and if they can’t find it because it isn’t there, that just means it’s being hid too well. 

Well funnily enough Anwar was banging on about ‘institutional racism’, a term used where there is no tangible evidence of an individual being racist so it must be the company/ force/ service or collective fault. I abhor any form of racist behaviour or bullying but not half as much as I abhor idiots using this when something doesn't suit an agenda which demeans and lessens any legitimate claims.  

5 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So the families have been going about this all wrong, you want an enquiry you have to be a black Muslim who dies In police custody. 
If you’re a white schoolboy that gets raped just because you wanted to play football you can fuck off. 

Great post CB 

Quite incredible .The clear double standards and hypocrisy in this fucking midden of a City 

First thing ,this is no way intended to offend the family of the poor  guy who died ,no matter the circumstances  it's a tragedy for all involved. 

Is it just me, I doubt it very much ,but the chancer that represented  the  poor  man that died and if possible  a clown that has reached one of the highest positions  in Government throw in the racism card.

No surprise  there , if the police involved  fucked it up then deal with it.

It won't be the last as countless people  have died at the hands or boots of an over zealous  cop ,fell down the stairs your honour, case closed.

Doesn't  take long  for this card to be played,  no matter the creed colour or religion,  come to a country that has given you succour and safety and you will  use this as a sign of weakness and attack the country that saved you  and your ancestors from a life of unmitigated  shit.

Meanswhilst the biggest scandal in the world of sport is sitting on your doorstep and you choose  to ignore it, why ? Because  it doesn't fall into the sphere that is acceptable to you and your ilk.

Shame on the both of you, would you and wee Nicola be all over this if it was children  of a certain colour, religion or faith.

We know  the answer, you all don't give a fuck about the lives of the countless  children abused by Glasgow  celtic  Football and Athletic  Club and the Roman Catholic Church.

Ask yourselves, was it just abuse or were children  murdered  at the behest of both  of these vile institutions. 

Kick them Out. 

Vote them Out. 

12 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Great post CB 

Quite incredible .The clear double standards and hypocrisy in this fucking midden of a City 

Actually sat watching the news report with a sarcastic chuckle. The usual faces whenever they are banging on about racism and enquiry wheeled out on the spot. 
I wonder if they would want an enquiry if the courts had decided to charge the cops that restrained him.

Its a race thing they scream, no it’s a nutter running around with a knife thing. Doesn’t matter if he’s blacked white or yellow. 

57 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Actually sat watching the news report with a sarcastic chuckle. The usual faces whenever they are banging on about racism and enquiry wheeled out on the spot. 
I wonder if they would want an enquiry if the courts had decided to charge the cops that restrained him.

Its a race thing they scream, no it’s a nutter running around with a knife thing. Doesn’t matter if he’s blacked white or yellow. 

:tu:

Top post mate ..... regardless of the person committing the crime ...... race should not influence nor affect the law of the land .... but try and tell that to all these cunts and you are branded as a racist .... meanwhile the elephant in the room is blatantly and intentionally ignored as it has deep connections to their favourite football team ..... hypocrisy at the highest level of politics has always been apparent ..... but when it is complicit in the covering up of one of the worst crimes against children and the worst case of CSA in sport ever ... it gives you little hope of of there being any satisfactory outcome for the victims of these crimes.

🇬🇧

2 hours ago, Teamgers said:

Here we are, a week on from the last post, has anyone got anymore info?

Unfortunately nothing I can see,  Helene Gray is still using twitter to have a go at Sturgeon and Co and while many of us retweet it, they just ignore her. 

It seems a while now since we were told that some test cases were going to start, no idea if that has happened. 

On 20/11/2019 at 19:13, Bears r us said:

Unfortunately nothing I can see,  Helene Gray is still using twitter to have a go at Sturgeon and Co and while many of us retweet it, they just ignore her. 

It seems a while now since we were told that some test cases were going to start, no idea if that has happened. 

With an election in a few weeks there is even less chance of Sturgeon doing anything just now ,

Now if the convicted sex offenders had a unionist connection or were Brexiteers them you can bet your last penny she would be riding that bandwagon for all it was worth 

12 hours ago, magic8ball said:

With an election in a few weeks there is even less chance of Sturgeon doing anything just now ,

Now if the convicted sex offenders had a unionist connection or were Brexiteers them you can bet your last penny she would be riding that bandwagon for all it was worth 

She is more interested on getting on the tele for a debate which she won't listen to anyway.

Fuck Scotland until you vote for freedom you cunts is the message being sent from Bute house.

On 09/11/2019 at 10:23, magic8ball said:

Must be close to months ago now ,but I remember hearing on the radio around the time the secret investigation was revealed that the police were investigating the potential peadophile ring and it was cross border ,If the police indeed are looking at this then I’m sure they will be asking the SFA to hand over all evidence 

I didn't know this.

Did the radio programme mention whether the police investigation was looking into cfc harbouring an organised peado ring? 

Is the cross border investigation connected to the savile stuff?

On 22/11/2019 at 09:58, magic8ball said:

Even less likely now giving the fact a lot of people are talking her up after last night's tv apperance, unless it has something to do with independence she doesn't want to hear about it.

Innocent until proven guilty, her mentor and pal up on numerous  charges,  a very close confidant and we are to believe we Nicola had no idea about the deviant behaviour of Herr Salmond. The same guy who in his innocent  days as a student had a poster of the Queen with a noose  round her neck,never mind it is just a bit of banter.

The outrage and rightly so around Prince Andrew and his association with Epstein, numerous  sponsors ditching him like the proverbial  hot potato, maybe just maybe the sponsors of the club with no shame will take heed and do the same or forever be aligned with the pederasts. 

If the TV  documentary on abuse in Football ever sees the light of day and the true picture of the scums involvement is laid bare for all to see I would be a happy  man , until then I and I suppose all of us are just hoping that someone  or anyone with a bit of nous can nail  these cunts to the  floor.

Vote them Out 

Kick them Out 

17 hours ago, Lets go 55 said:

Innocent until proven guilty, her mentor and pal up on numerous  charges,  a very close confidant and we are to believe we Nicola had no idea about the deviant behaviour of Herr Salmond. The same guy who in his innocent  days as a student had a poster of the Queen with a noose  round her neck,never mind it is just a bit of banter.

The outrage and rightly so around Prince Andrew and his association with Epstein, numerous  sponsors ditching him like the proverbial  hot potato, maybe just maybe the sponsors of the club with no shame will take heed and do the same or forever be aligned with the pederasts. 

If the TV  documentary on abuse in Football ever sees the light of day and the true picture of the scums involvement is laid bare for all to see I would be a happy  man , until then I and I suppose all of us are just hoping that someone  or anyone with a bit of nous can nail  these cunts to the  floor.

Vote them Out 

Kick them Out 

Good stuff :tu:..@Lets go 55 mate.
2014 and we were out voting,to try and get shot of fat fuckin beastie salmon and he's trying to rape women in Bute House.
The highlighted piece was exactly what I thought.
but they have to keep quiet about stuff like that or they will be accused of hypocrisy.
Absolutely fuckin detest hypocrites.

It would be sweet if the distaste of the silent majority was heightened to the point where the scum and their paedophile ring was finally exposed to full public glare and revulsion.

It is strangely ironic that the poor judgement of one of our own royal family has dragged this subject into the light and, hopefully, will encourage a proper journalist to highlight world sport’s greatest secret scandal.

On 25/11/2019 at 10:39, Colin Traive said:

It would be sweet if the distaste of the silent majority was heightened to the point where the scum and their paedophile ring was finally exposed to full public glare and revulsion.

It is strangely ironic that the poor judgement of one of our own royal family has dragged this subject into the light and, hopefully, will encourage a proper journalist to highlight world sport’s greatest secret scandal.

What Prince Andrew has done is chicken feed compared to what has went on at the boys club .

The new doc Lets go 55  mentions could be very harmful ,but all depends on the way it’s repotrted ,If a journalist wanted to go after them big time he could easily end any sponsorship deals for them given the facts we all know ,But careful selection of the story while still reporting facts but only some of them could actually almost clear the air for them ,ie by pinning it soley on the old regime and ignoring the disgraceful behaviour of the current owners ,

4 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

‘Miscarriage of Justice’

Fuck sake man the guys been shagging weans for 50 years but one victim never declared his previous convictions so it’s according to this Collins tarrier a miscarriage of justice.

Only conclusion I make from this is that Mr Collins is himself bawdeep in school boys. 

22 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

I hope Mr Alex Prentice enjoys the big fat cheque coming his way for securing more injustice for the rest of the victims 

I don’t get it how 8 victims with a 4year sentence which is ridiculously low anyway ,6months each can be reduced by a quarter for 1/8 of the cases failing ,

Our justice system gets more ridiculous by the day 

4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

I hope Mr Alex Prentice enjoys the big fat cheque coming his way for securing more injustice for the rest of the victims 

I don’t get it how 8 victims with a 4year sentence which is ridiculously low anyway ,6months each can be reduced by a quarter for 1/8 of the cases failing ,

Our justice system gets more ridiculous by the day 

Now the cunts under 4 years there’s a good chance he will get released after only serving 50% of his sentence. This is the cost of his silence, I’ve no doubt on that. He will be out very soon now serving only 1.5 years in jail.

Archived