Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

The whole club was founded and built on lies 

Despite the fairy tales of it being set up as some sort of oirish band aid  to feed the poor kafflik immigrants   it was set up to keep the immigrant "soup takers" away from the charitable  CoS soup kitchens and keep them  "in the faiff' ..but the charidee soon dried up when the board began filling their pockets  even brother  Wally didn't want his flock playing with dem protestant boys 

A rancid organisation  built on lies 

The time of the Great No Spuds was the 1840s, celtic founded in 1888. It’s like Vietnamese coming here now and claiming they’re fleeing the Vietnam War.  The whole celtic story is built on lies from the get go. 

5 hours ago, They Gnu said:

The time of the Great No Spuds was the 1840s, celtic founded in 1888. It’s like Vietnamese coming here now and claiming they’re fleeing the Vietnam War.  The whole celtic story is built on lies from the get go. 

40 years too late 

1 hour ago, Teamgers said:

You are spot on mate, there's not a cats  chance in hell that this is going to harm them.

It already has ...their reputation in the game is about to be further  sullied and tattered when this documentary comes out and they will be known as the club tainted with paedophilia 

24 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

It already has ...their reputation in the game is about to be further  sullied and tattered when this documentary comes out and they will be known as the club tainted with paedophilia 

So when is this documentary coming out then?

Times reporting Cairney up on new charges ,SMSM seem to be avoiding it ,thanks to hollicom 

Been thinking about the hollicom thing ,The guys involved all cane form main Scottish media outlets with large editorial control ,We all know Lieswell has had his control over the media for years through these same people ,So what better way than to start a PR business with Lieswell paying them the money to do the whitewash full time 

5 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Times reporting Cairney up on new charges ,SMSM seem to be avoiding it ,thanks to hollicom 

Been thinking about the hollicom thing ,The guys involved all cane form main Scottish media outlets with large editorial control ,We all know Lieswell has had his control over the media for years through these same people ,So what better way than to start a PR business with Lieswell paying them the money to do the whitewash full time 

The Times has been relentless in reporting the grooming by Pakistanis in England.

The Sunday Times went after the McCanns about surpressing evidence.

So well done to the standard bearer of investigative journalism.

45 minutes ago, hawkeye said:

The Times has been relentless in reporting the grooming by Pakistanis in England.

The Sunday Times went after the McCanns about surpressing evidence.

So well done to the standard bearer of investigative journalism.

There are too many agendas up here for journalism like that 

Torbett again and still the authorities keep their curtains closed 🤬 copy pasted from the Rebel. 

celtic Boys' Club beast Jim Torbett to face new allegation of sexually abusing boy in toy shop

It is claimed Torbett preyed on the youngster in a toy shop in Glasgow and abused him at a flat in the city.

Jailed celtic Boys’ Club beast Jim Torbett could face another trial over new allegations that he sexually abused a schoolboy.

It is claimed Torbett preyed on the youngster in a toy shop in Glasgow and abused him at a flat in the city.

The Record can reveal that the alleged victim, Gordon Woods, has given a formal statement to police.

He is now a businessman in his 60s.

Torbett is serving his second sentence for the systematic sexual abuse of boys over decades.

The 72-year-old was jailed for six years in November 2018 following a trial at the High Court in Glasgow.

He denied all the allegations against him but was convicted of abusing three boys between August 1986 and August 1994.

The paedophile was also jailed for two years in 1998 for abusing three celtic Boys’ Club players between 1967 and 1974.

Gordon, who first revealed his alleged ordeal in October, said yesterday: “I owe it to myself and others to report this to the police.”

He was interviewed at his home and added: “They were very understanding. The process lasted about five hours and I have now made a formal complaint.

“I’ll leave it in the hands of the authorities to see what happens next.”

Gordon waived his right to anonymity because he wants Torbett to know who he is.

He said: “I want him to remember me and I want him to think about what he did to me. I also want him to know that I will not be silenced any more.”

Gordon claims he was twice taken to the toy shop in Maryhill Road, Glasgow, by Torbett in the 60s, when he was 13.

He said another man who was involved with Torbett – and celtic Boys’ Club – was present on one of the occasions.

Gordon told the Record in October: “One of the times in the toy shop, when it was closed for lunch, Torbett took me into the storeroom or back room of the shop. He attempted to rape me and then carried out a sex act.

“I remember thinking that the door was open and the other man was in the shop. I thought that was why the door was left open – so the other man could see in.”

He said he was also abused on two occasions by Torbett at a flat in Pinkston Drive, Glasgow.

Gordon added: “I never played a competitive game for celtic Boys’ Club. I wasn’t good enough.

“I now know Torbett kept me going to training for the simple reason I’d be a sitting duck for his predatory behaviour.”

A police spokeswoman said: “Inquiries are at an early stage and it would be 
inappropriate to comment.

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Torbett again and still the authorities keep their curtains closed 🤬 copy pasted from the Rebel. 

celtic Boys' Club beast Jim Torbett to face new allegation of sexually abusing boy in toy shop

It is claimed Torbett preyed on the youngster in a toy shop in Glasgow and abused him at a flat in the city.

Jailed celtic Boys’ Club beast Jim Torbett could face another trial over new allegations that he sexually abused a schoolboy.

It is claimed Torbett preyed on the youngster in a toy shop in Glasgow and abused him at a flat in the city.

The Record can reveal that the alleged victim, Gordon Woods, has given a formal statement to police.

He is now a businessman in his 60s.

Torbett is serving his second sentence for the systematic sexual abuse of boys over decades.

The 72-year-old was jailed for six years in November 2018 following a trial at the High Court in Glasgow.

He denied all the allegations against him but was convicted of abusing three boys between August 1986 and August 1994.

The paedophile was also jailed for two years in 1998 for abusing three celtic Boys’ Club players between 1967 and 1974.

Gordon, who first revealed his alleged ordeal in October, said yesterday: “I owe it to myself and others to report this to the police.”

He was interviewed at his home and added: “They were very understanding. The process lasted about five hours and I have now made a formal complaint.

“I’ll leave it in the hands of the authorities to see what happens next.”

Gordon waived his right to anonymity because he wants Torbett to know who he is.

He said: “I want him to remember me and I want him to think about what he did to me. I also want him to know that I will not be silenced any more.”

Gordon claims he was twice taken to the toy shop in Maryhill Road, Glasgow, by Torbett in the 60s, when he was 13.

He said another man who was involved with Torbett – and celtic Boys’ Club – was present on one of the occasions.

Gordon told the Record in October: “One of the times in the toy shop, when it was closed for lunch, Torbett took me into the storeroom or back room of the shop. He attempted to rape me and then carried out a sex act.

“I remember thinking that the door was open and the other man was in the shop. I thought that was why the door was left open – so the other man could see in.”

He said he was also abused on two occasions by Torbett at a flat in Pinkston Drive, Glasgow.

Gordon added: “I never played a competitive game for celtic Boys’ Club. I wasn’t good enough.

“I now know Torbett kept me going to training for the simple reason I’d be a sitting duck for his predatory behaviour.”

A police spokeswoman said: “Inquiries are at an early stage and it would be 
inappropriate to comment.

The cover up from all involved is fucking sickening, seems if you're a member of the catholic cult you can do as you please in Scotland.

52 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

The cover up from all involved is fucking sickening, seems if you're a member of the catholic cult you can do as you please in Scotland.

As long as the Nazi Party need their vote and the Catholic Church has all top positions filled by puppets then they can do what they want. The Police in Scotland are currently going through courses on how to mishandle/lose evidence to make it seem a genuine mistake.

9 minutes ago, Malvern said:

As long as the Nazi Party need their vote and the Catholic Church has all top positions filled by puppets then they can do what they want. The Police in Scotland are currently going through courses on how to mishandle/lose evidence to make it seem a genuine mistake.

Votes over victims.

The SNP way.

It was always likely that there were more victims out there that hadn’t yet had the courage to speak out about what happened after all this time and the high profile cases in recent years I thought that the many silent ones would remain silent .

Now that there are more victims coming forward it could be a case for these perverts that they now die in jail ,something that the justice system didn’t want to do as they felt sorry for them that they were old now 

The minute they are due out they are back in again for another sentence 

10 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

I salute the latest victim giving up his right to anonymity. I hope his bravery encourages others and he gets justice.

Will this get the coverage that Alfredos call for time up did ? 
We all know the answer to that one 

Just like the authorities in Rotherham and now Manchester and no doubt others, they are afraid to turn the spotlight on the perpetrators of heinous crimes.

Only difference is up here under  wee nippy's grip, it's the tarriers who have the protection. If you want to know who is in control just look at who you're not allowed to criticise.

Archived