Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

5 hours ago, Siam69 said:

One of the victims featured in the C4 stuff in today's Record, yet again exposing the separate entity pish -

https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/news/scottish-news/celtic-boys-club-child-sex-21647904?fbclid=IwAR3hnYmGGGgYFisf-_zKEdFccEBXaT5pAz_yfm50RaiKWlB2Ud7S9fXmqgA

Poor bastard. How so many in their fan base are in denial about this is beyond me. 

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Bears r us said:

I have just made a wee donation to this, thanks for highlighting it Sparkle. :thumbup:

I would like to post it in the B D so that more members can see it, but I know how the other threads have gone in the past and do not want another few days of arguing before it is moved.

What do you think @dummiesoot @MisterC @ben51 or any other mods @admin

If you do not want it in the B D would you be happy for a separate thread in here in G S ??  because it will soon get lost in this thread. Thanks in advance.  :thumbup:

PS  also shared on Twitter, I really believe this might well be the way to get these people some justice. 

I have now put a post in BD :tu:

4 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

I have now put a post in BD :tu:

Thanks mate hopefully it will be left alone for anyone who wants to donate.

I forgot about your personal situation or would not have asked you yesterday mate, sorry for forgetting that. :thumbup:

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Thanks mate hopefully it will be left alone for anyone who wants to donate.

I forgot about your personal situation or would not have asked you yesterday mate, sorry for forgetting that. :thumbup:

Usual fuckers moaning about it.

No worries about my own situation life is shit, we all need a break from that every now and then :tu:

4 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

Usual fuckers moaning about it.

No worries about my own situation life is shit, we all need a break from that every now and then :tu:

Yes I  see that mate but also getting a good response from others.

Yes life can he very difficult at times and I know you have had a bad few months. We  had a loss as last year as well so know what it is like.

I suppose being an RM mod will certainly keep you occupied, that is for sure. :thumbup:

I can only dream of being as brave as the abused who have found the courage to have stepped into the light from there personal darkness. 

Sturgeon, yousaf, and all you disgusting bastard abusers and enablers should be locked up and the key thrown away. 

16 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

Came my hols .visit my Well supporting old pal .I noticed he had copy of the rebel from the other day 

Still hidden away on page 10 or something 

Can not understand why papers do media are  not going after this shower even now 

What is it going to take 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Came my hols .visit my Well supporting old pal .I noticed he had copy of the rebel from the other day 

Still hidden away on page 10 or something 

Can not understand why papers do media are  not going after this shower even now 

What is it going to take 

The papers are more intent on muddying the waters. One Sun journalist gave credit to two imbeciles on twitter to a story written by Mega Marcelo. You don’t need to be a genius to pick holes in this story(no objection got ramped up to backing) but instead of that happening other news papers joined in writing the crap.
This Charles Lavery is also a scum fan who if he does bring out a story will be an appeasement for his football team. 

D7E20E09-33DC-4D33-A1C7-2FD67CD4CCB1.thumb.jpeg.2e1edbffed04763712e7e5814cb0939d.jpegF92690F6-BE1B-4085-B004-E3E10FBA2E51.thumb.jpeg.5f8032c063416e523d7a876d0ec1a44e.jpegE43D564A-3896-46D0-94BB-E2CE4318AEA0.thumb.jpeg.cd83ee009df732f9ef14a5017966817b.jpeg9C8701D8-7247-40DE-895E-896137BDB01B.jpeg.0bd04fbfd1a0037c084d80d8a25cba2b.jpeg

Any connection Neely had to Hibs is getting whitewashed ,While there is no record of police involvement regarding us ,We still claim to have had police contact and whatever we did do we must have done something that made sure he never had irked at another club ,Unlike Hibs ,Even if they didn’t want to involve the police they could have at least picked up the phone and told us that Neely was a beast ,

4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Any connection Neely had to Hibs is getting whitewashed ,While there is no record of police involvement regarding us ,We still claim to have had police contact and whatever we did do we must have done something that made sure he never had irked at another club ,Unlike Hibs ,Even if they didn’t want to involve the police they could have at least picked up the phone and told us that Neely was a beast ,

We had one Sunday Post article about Hibs, all the Scottish Media is interested in is engineering equivalencies to the CBC scandal and making out it was more a societal issue rather than one individual clubs should be held accountable for.
Daly finding a small extract from a Rangers magazine is enough evidence to say that Rangers who took advice from individuals who was there are lying and the police wasn’t informed. They covered it up just like cbc did. 

13 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

We had one Sunday Post article about Hibs, all the Scottish Media is interested in is engineering equivalencies to the CBC scandal and making out it was more a societal issue rather than one individual clubs should be held accountable for.
Daly finding a small extract from a Rangers magazine is enough evidence to say that Rangers who took advice from individuals who was there are lying and the police wasn’t informed. They covered it up just like cbc did. 

Just underlines the need for a full public enquiry ,Find out all the facts and clear up any innuendo 

4 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Just underlines the need for a full public enquiry ,Find out all the facts and clear up any innuendo 

What we’ve always known, SFA inquiry is set up to limit damage for their football team and SNP use it as an excuse to do nothing. We need a full public enquiry. 

15 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

What we’ve always known, SFA inquiry is set up to limit damage for their football team and SNP use it as an excuse to do nothing. We need a full public enquiry. 

They did say the other day that they feel that responsibility should be taken for the abuse  at the boys club .

Note no statement within 15seconds from lieswell which is normal when something doesn’t go their way 

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

They did say the other day that they feel that responsibility should be taken for the abuse  at the boys club .

Note no statement within 15seconds from lieswell which is normal when something doesn’t go their way 

I’m thinking the angry faces is due to the amendments being due to the SFA’s football team being unhappy with what it stipulates and they’ve ordered Henry to alter it to suit. 

9 hours ago, magic8ball said:

This petition has been live for a while ,still canny get my head round the lack of support 

Neither can I,  as soon as it reaches it's target change,org will send it to the British government not the Scottish government. Hopefully then an independent inquiry into cfc harbouring paedo rings who trafficked  young boys will start. 

29,237 have signed Target 35,000 Please tweet the link for support.

https://www.change.org/p/british-goverment-petition-to-get-celtics-cover-up-investigated-bb3f86f7-1cad-4db7-89fa-8396a3bad6e0

Now that Dummiesoot has put the fundraising thread  'Justice for sex abuse victims in scottish football' in the B D, can we try and give it a wee bump from time to time. :thumbup:

I am happy to do it a lot, but all help will be appreciated, just in case the ones who do not like it think I am on a cut .  :pipe:

Archived