Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

1 minute ago, Fear no foe said:

Ok forgive me if I'm missing the point, but does a link between them and the boys club even fucking matter? I mean do you need a legal obligation before you can start being a decent human being and just do the right thing? They knew, they could of stopped it, they didn't, end of.

If I had evidence that my neighbour was a rapist do I need to have some sort of legal link to him before I could inform the police and spare more potential victims? Is that how they think this works?

It's unbelievable that after the last 6 years of hammering us for using for using a legal loophole to save on some tax they're now trying to use a legal technically to try and absolve themselves from their moral failings of standing by and knowing the lives of children where being destroyed in the must horrific of ways. Disgusting, reprehensible, sub-human cunts. Never again can they be allowed to lecture anyone on morality. Never.

I think it does if there is the potential you can get sued for million - i.e a civil case. With no link, what is the point of suing a boys club?

For criminal proceedings, I don't think it matters that much because if you know child abuse happened and didnt report it, you are an accessory. Formal link or not.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Fear no foe said:

Ok forgive me if I'm missing the point, but does a link between them and the boys club even fucking matter? I mean do you need a legal obligation before you can start being a decent human being and just do the right thing? They knew, they could of stopped it, they didn't, end of.

If I had evidence that my neighbour was a rapist do I need to have some sort of legal link to him before I could inform the police and spare more potential victims? Is that how they think this works?

It's unbelievable that after the last 6 years of hammering us for using for using a legal loophole to save on some tax they're now trying to use a legal technically to try and absolve themselves from their moral failings of standing by and knowing the lives of children where being destroyed in the must horrific of ways. Disgusting, reprehensible, sub-human cunts. Never again can they be allowed to lecture anyone on morality. Never.

This ?

Can’t believe they have the brass neck to still try and keep a lid on this in the media, and are distancing themselves from a boys club they boasted about for years. 

Still putting the so-called “good name” of their club before the welfare of the victims, just as big bawface did forty years ago.

19 minutes ago, Fear no foe said:

Good second post m8, try it more often  :tu:

32 minutes ago, Fear no foe said:

great post

58 minutes ago, Fear no foe said:

Well said!

1 hour ago, Fear no foe said:

That's a fucking belter of a post. 

1 hour ago, harlands plater said:

Can’t believe they have the brass neck to still try and keep a lid on this in the media, and are distancing themselves from a boys club they boasted about for years. 

Still putting the so-called “good name” of their club before the welfare of the victims, just as big bawface did forty years ago.

i can believe it .the current incumbents and the ones before them are all about making money .Full exposure to their involvement and covering up will hit the major shareholders where it really hurts the pocket.

For years lieswells mantra has been "brand protection" not on field success .the bastard earned full bonus a number of years ago when they won nothing. so what was the bonus for .protecting the brand and earning money for shareholders. Just look at the lengths he has went to to keep us under the threat of punishment for tax avoidance .Tax avoidance is everybody's right .if you can find a way to reduce your tax liability only a fool would not do it. 

There are many clubs who have had peadophiles at their clubs but generally only 1 or 2 have been exposed per club .

But these fuckers have got half a dozen at least .all operating around the same time with overlapping terms of service .doesn't take a rocket scientist to say that each peadophile werent individual opportunists .especially the way that peadophiles work .they work in groups to protect each other. 

So basically a peadophile ring was in full force throughout the club and boys club 

Exposing this to the world is massive and will destroy the club as we know it .sponsors will desert in droves and leave the the club in financial trouble .the compensation payment are insignificant compared to the loss of multiple millions of revenue .

we all know tarriers that are bitter as fuck and will defend their club to the hilt .citing crap like anti Irish Catholic racism .but there is a significant number who will wash their hands of the club .much the same as Ireland .once seen as a bastion of Catholicism has deserted the church and left the country as a secular country due to the exposure of decades of child abuse and sex abuse from the once hailed church. 10years ago nobody would ever have thought Ireland would be the way it is today where the state visit of the queen was more popular than a visit by the pope. 

within a few years they could be on a level of Patrick thistle or maybe even Clyde but ideally third lanark 

this for me is the reason why they are desperate to deflect and deny any liability or blame 

To be fair, McGuire is riding his class action case on the wave of revulsion expressed by normal people as opposed to scum sycophants.

This is his opening salvo and, while I’m sure he’s sincere in sympathising with the victims, he’ll also be aware that bringing down celtic could be a career defining moment.

Whatever his motivation, I really think he means business ?

Archived