Jambos Kickback

RDFM

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ladbrokes Premiership 17 Sat 10-Dec-16 Rangers v Heart of Midlothian Ibrox Stadium 3.00pm  John Beaton Stuart Stevenson Gavin Harris Don Robertson.

Stuart Stevenson attends the same lodge meetings as me and a good bear.

Admin can you delete this post asap before the ones on that Hearts forum see this.

Sorry.

1 minute ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Ladbrokes Premiership 17 Sat 10-Dec-16 Rangers v Heart of Midlothian Ibrox Stadium 3.00pm  John Beaton Stuart Stevenson Gavin Harris Don Robertson.

Do what I did and edit it with something else (tu)

found this on page 3:blink:

"Hope your looking in and reading this bears den ...because we are going to rip you a new one ...yes you should be scared ...very scared."

Who do these hardmen think they are? They are so confident they will beat us. cant wait to see the rage on there if we do win

2 minutes ago, MaestroNiko said:

"Hope your looking in and reading this bears den ...because we are going to rip you a new one ...yes you should be scared ...very scared."

Who do these hardmen think they are? They are so confident they will beat us. cant wait to see the rage on there when we do win

Fixed that for you 

Found this fucking disease on page 4

"Horrible forum that reflects the club: bigoted, ignorant and rotten to the core. Often read disagreements between posters that degenerates into which one is the biggest c%#t.

Awful." 

I hope we fully do these cunts in on Saturday

I think most of the time if a Glasgow team Away then it's the first choice for TV.

Either that or the TV companies believe Celtic are a bigger draw than Rangers2012. 

Aye, none of our away games have been on TV this season...

3 minutes ago, MaestroNiko said:

Who do these hardmen think they are? They are so confident they will beat us. cant wait to see the rage on there if we do win

Real hard men don't say much.

Wannabe hard men rarely shut the fuck up.

Hearts :lol: the team whose fans continually get battered up and down Edinburgh by the big bad Hibs fans every time they play. That crackpot junkie who owns Holyrood Boxing practically owns the cunts...every Jambo practically stops to ask how Welsh is.."awrite mate how you doooin San, Barry tae meet ye ken" 

:lol: I can't believe they have their own forum lol 

Let's be honest, they are sitting below us in the league and we have been absolute pish :lol: