Warburton, Weir & McParland to Nottingham Forrest

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charlatan.     Shame, I expected so much from him, but like all charlatans he was bluffing it with a just a little knowledge and experience 

Cunt way too strong though OP, I reserve that description uniquely and definitively for the current Hibs manager. 

4 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

When we first signed Warburton there were a couple of fans from elsewhere who came on to let us know what we should expect.

Now we have a real manager, I thought it might be fun (I might be wrong) to see what people would say if they were to post on his new teams forum about his time at Rangers and what they should expect.

Personally, I've wracked my brain - pathetic as it is - and thought about his arrogance, poor tactics, man-management and signings. However, I feel it becomes a bit to wordy and Longwinded. So I've summed it up with one word.

Cunt

Would anyone else like to add to this for any poor future fan lumped with that shitebag?

Get yourself to fuck.

The guy had a blind spot about tactics and ultimately was not good enough but no need for that

21 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Calling anyone who served our club a cunt is, well,  a bit cuntish to be honest. 

No matter how things turned out   

Dignity and respect - the Rangers way

2 things Warburton lacked on his way out.

I supported and stood by him until his last day but the way he left is unforgiveable for me.

Will be bad for Forest if he gets the job but maybe good for us.

Given that his knowledge of signing players was primarily guys he had worked with in the past at some point he might take a few of the injury prone underachievers he brought to Rangers with him come the summer.

Any Forest fans looking in get to the bookies and place money on him bringing on his first substitute right on the 60th minute in his first game in charge, also get ready for league one football.

I like Warburton, he was and is a self-made guy. I respect that. I also genuinely believe - at the beginning - he had our best interests at heart.

Its imperative all humans find the thing they love to do and try to make money from it,  but I strongly suspect Warburton/Weir will regret their abuse of power at Rangers. If their new employers are stupid enough to accept this, that will most certainly be their downfall. 

42 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Ok guys, maybe he ultimately failed but he conducted himself with total dignity 

One clear example was attending Ryan Baird's funeral hours after taking the team up at ICT. Reading some of the comments on here just turns your stomach 

Total dignity until he decided he wanted to leave.

Out of order some of the comments on here. Whilst some of his signings and managerial decisions were, with the benefit of hindsight wrong, calling him a Cunt is just wrong. In his time as manager he acted with dignity and treated others with respect, especially the members of our armed forces. Like it or not MW was Rangers manager and as such will forever be one of us.

Mark Warburton is in talks to become the new boss of Nottingham Forest - just a month after his dramatic exit from Rangers.

The Englishman is poised to replace Gary Brazil who was axed after a run of poor results left Forest hovering just above the Championship relegation zone.

His appointment could even be finalised in the next 48 hours, with Reds owner and chairman Fawaz Al Hasawi thought to be keen to have Warburton in charge for Saturday's home clash with east midlands rivals Derby.

Warburton and assistant boss David Weir left Ibrox last month in an acrimonious parting of the ways after a turbulent season.

Davie Weir, Frank McParland and Mark Warburton have released a statement

READ MORE

Mark Warburton hits back at Rangers and claims club is blanking questions over Ibrox exit

An approach from Forest was cited as the reason for the breakdown in communication at Ibrox that led to their departure along with head of recruitment Frank McParland.

Rangers claim they were forced to accept the trio's 'resignation' after an agent tried to broker a deal that would see the management team find a new club - believed to be Forest - only for the move to fall through.

It was a claim which Warburton, Weir and McParland strongly denied.

McParland was appointed as Forest's director of football earlier this month, a move that sparked rumours his close friend Warburton would soon follow suit.

David Weir, Mark Warburton and Jim Stewart lift the Championship trophy (Photo: SNS Group)

Warburton has experience of the English Championship from his time at Brentford, where he also worked with McParland.

The 54-year-old guided the Bees to promotion from League One and mounted a promotion push the following season. The club announced in February 2015 that they would be replacing Warburton as manager at the end of the campaign, which ended with a 5-1 aggregate loss to Middlesbrough in the play-off semi-finals.

Caixinha was paraded at Ibrox today

Warburton linked up with Rangers that summer and got the club promoted back into the Scottish Premiership as Championship title winners. He also won the Scottish Challenge Cup during his spell at Ibrox.

Warburton remains in a legal dispute with Rangers over his exit from Ibrox on February 10.

Pedro Caixinha was appointed Warburton's successor at Ibrox at the weekend.

Fucking rat bastards

1 minute ago, Jakes Pal said:

Out of order some of the comments on here. Whilst some of his signings and managerial decisions were, with the benefit of hindsight wrong, calling him a Cunt is just wrong. In his time as manager he acted with dignity and treated others with respect, especially the members of our armed forces. Like it or not MW was Rangers manager and as such will forever be one of us.

Acted with respect and dignity until he tried to engineer an exit from the club and then backtrack when it fell through.

Just now, DBBTB said:

Acted with respect and dignity until he tried to engineer an exit from the club and then backtrack when it fell through.

Allegedly. Nothing has been produced to confirm this. A distinct lack of proof that he resigned that may yet leave us open to an employment tribunal.

5 hours ago, Ivybank said:

Pity he didn't play like he celebrated, having not touched the ball when he came on, played about 15 games in a year ,scandalous , a waste of money. Greeting the tims back room staff like best friends when he entered the stadium, scumbag. His fellow team mates don't even like him,

What team mates don't like him and if so why so they not like him? Serious question as I heard him and tav weren't great pals and when I seen them play together I could believe it as I was convinced that tav just wouldn't pass the ba to him but I'm genuinely interested to hear who and why any of her other players don't like him. I seem a thiimg with Halliday and he was talking about him like a good friend