Warburton, Weir & McParland to Nottingham Forrest

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Blueshoff said:

Pitch geography 

Yes I know it's actually two words

Funny thing is when he first talked about pitch geography (it was in relation to Barrie McKay) we lapped it up because we were getting someone who worked to a philosophy rather than a long ball, hit the ball off my are kinda half baked strategy. 

Worked out well.......

4 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

I fail to understand why Forest think he'll get them into the Premiership, if that's their aim. 

He will guide them into a different league next season but sadly for them it won't be the Premiership.

1 minute ago, evenstevens said:

Funny thing is when he first talked about pitch geography (it was in relation to Barrie McKay) we lapped it up because we were getting someone who worked to a philosophy rather than a long ball, hit the ball off my are kinda half baked strategy. 

Worked out well.......

Like communism it sounds good but in practice. ........

I have no ill will towards him. The job as too big for him. He was a one dimensional manager who didn't know how to handle the pressure of Rangers and hasn't learned to change a game yet.

He was maybe a bit sneaky about how he left but we don't know the full story

Always thought the Alnwick signing was a bit unusual. Wonder if Warburton signed Alnwick to make us more open to the idea of selling Fod once he (Warburton) moved to Forest. 

Seems far fetched but it appears Warbs was a bit of a snake

11 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I think he'll come back for Mckay..

I think so too, one of the big differences for us yesterday was McKay being hooked when having an ineffective game. Mostly under warburton, even if he was shite he stayed on. Seemed a massive favourite of his. 

If MW takes any of the players we have .I don't care .None of them are good enough .They have proved that .Even after yesterday 

Hopefully our new Manager can change a couple but I seriously hope he isn't going to persevere with the these two.The ones   that have cost us so much this season 

Kiernan ,Senderos hopefully have played final games 

18 minutes ago, billsim1984 said:

I think so too, one of the big differences for us yesterday was McKay being hooked when having an ineffective game. Mostly under warburton, even if he was shite he stayed on. Seemed a massive favourite of his. 

His performance yesterday was disgraceful.