Warburton, Weir & McParland to Nottingham Forrest

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the 2 previous OF games both in the second half there came a spell in each game where the tims were moving through our midfield and defence at walking pace. This was totally alarming and what was giving me the real fear about yesterday. Warbutons tactics and game plan and inability to react were to blame for this.

Murty showed Warbuton up for the false football manager he is. Murty showed his ability to read the game and react accordingly before we set foot on the park. Murty is the under 20 coach FFS. 

One thing i took from yesterdays performance  was the fact Warbuton really does not have it at all as a top flight manager. 

55 minutes ago, KWBear said:

very true

keep hearing this "spoke well" pish about the caixinha interview. how do you speak badly?  anyway, warburton "spoke well" at the early stage of his tenure and we all know what a clueless gobshite fuckwit bastard he turned out to be. 

i'll reserve judgement on pedro until he starts delivering. until such time, its all hot air. 

This 100%

3 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Didn't look like much of a tarrier when he was celebrating our goal yesterday.

Pity he didn't play like he celebrated, having not touched the ball when he came on, played about 15 games in a year ,scandalous , a waste of money. Greeting the tims back room staff like best friends when he entered the stadium, scumbag. His fellow team mates don't even like him,

Just now, Ivybank said:

Pity he didn't play like he celebrated, having not touched the ball when he came on, played about 15 games in a year ,scandalous , a waste of money. Greeting the tims back room staff like best friends when he entered the stadium, scumbag. His fellow team mates don't even like him,

Fair point. I was raging he never put in a MOTM performance in the space of 9 mins as well.

23 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Why we even discussing this cunt anymore? This is Pedro's day.

It's been Pedros day for about a week - it doesn't mean we cant talk about anything else. I just think it would be nice to sum up what Warburton did to us now we have moved on and warn other fans of what he's like.

I'll be happy if he doesn't manage another team.

1 hour ago, KWBear said:

very true

keep hearing this "spoke well" pish about the caixinha interview. how do you speak badly?  anyway, warburton "spoke well" at the early stage of his tenure and we all know what a clueless gobshite fuckwit bastard he turned out to be. 

i'll reserve judgement on pedro until he starts delivering. until such time, its all hot air. 

Don't think much of him do you :mutley:

For what it's worth I had serious reservations about warburton before he was in the job and said so.  This do plan a better shite was a big red flag.  Should never have been giving the job -

Anyway here is my word for him - Banker

(never was good at spelling)

2 hours ago, Ivybank said:

I can say that as a matter of fact this is pish.