Warburton, Weir & McParland to Nottingham Forrest

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think quite a lot of the players he brought in will stay, some of them (not all) i think see that they will never play at a club remotely as big as us again and want to take advantage, others however will walk because they can cope at playing at a club with ambition. it will be interesting to see how MW does, as forest want to get back to the good ol' days so to speak, so see what a little bit of pressure does to him down there.

forest will get hammered by derby on the weekend. This guy is going to there and change everything in 3 training sessions to ghings the players aren't used to and get whacked in the next game.

would be a good summer appointment with 150 million to spend on fluent footballers but that's it. They better get used to looking after the football

40 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Good now take back the shite you brought to this club.

Kiernan, Tav, Waghorn, Garner, Forrester, Dodoo, Halliday!

He;s an utter scumbag and fuck David Weir too, he's just as sleekit. 

Think Tav, Garner and Dodoo can all contribute to be honest. 

MW and DW have shown themselves to be absolute snakes though. 

If this is true then fuck him.

A mediocre club for a mediocre manager. Good thing they have no aspirations of being what they once we're cause they certainly won't do it under Warburton

12 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Sure I read somewhere the weir/villa thing was short term as a favour? Its sickening tbh but that's because we love our club. Think the disappointment with weir is that none of us realised what a mercenary he is. Tarnished in my eyes

A favour to who?  Birmingham City? 

3 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

:lol:

Tried to find the video but couldn't.

When Rodney is asked "its trigger can you believe it" and he replies "only if I'd been heavily sedated"

That's Dave King and the other 3 are DW Fmcp and MW :lol:

Gary!

So what player where you down there watching Mark?

In all honesty, I enjoyed the style of football he instilled for the first 3 or 4 months of his time here, I enjoyed romping the Championship and the semi-final victory over the scum was great.

But overall I won't miss him. The majority of his signings simply weren't/aren't good enough to represent Rangers. His record in big games, particularly away from home, was a disgrace. And the fact he felt he was above criticism alone showed he wasn't up to the job.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39259163

Mark Warburton: Nottingham Forest appoint former Rangers boss as manager

8 minutes ago

From the sectionFootball

Sharethis page

Nottingham Forest have appointed former Rangers boss Mark Warburton as manager on a two-and-a-half-year contract.

Warburton, 54, has been out of work since leaving Rangers on 10 February, with the club claiming he had resigned.

Championship side Forest had been under interim boss Gary Brazil since sacking Philippe Montanier on 14 January.

Warburton is joined at the City Ground by ex-Scotland international defender David Weir, who was assistant manager at Rangers.

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Reminds me of only fools and horses :lol:

Where Del is trying to take cheap wine back and arranges for Denzel and trigger to meet him.at the wine warehouse.

Denzel has some.mad story about why he's there and then trigger walks round and when asked what he's doing there he says "you told us to.meet you here" :lol:

?classic .Made me laugh just remembering this