"How can you live with yourself?"

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm sorry but why is any Rangers fan still buying this pile of pish or bookmarking / getting notifications from their Webshite. Each to their own but it's 20 years since I bought this guff. If every Gers fan stopped buying copy, and every Rangers minded businessman stopped buying advertising space it could go a long way to killing this rag for good.

Garner "By saying i'm not a mutant and aye it was late but a boot in the arse" What about ex-blue noise brown two footers every other week. Sweep sweep. Aye it was a bad challenge, malicious? NO bad abit embarrassing but a red never in my life! 

Lets keep it balanced, fod red we got away with one there thats football, why don't they ask therslelves you win some you lose some, 

and to think those brainwashed fucks will say we are the establishment club. 

I say peter the puppet master set them straight. 

4 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

As a lady I shouldn't use such language.....

what an utter fucking tit  :boobs:

Im actually embarrassed for him,  :hiboys:

You're absolutely right , what an embarrassment . Keep a picture for weeks with no context with what it's about . 

Arsehole of a paper . If you wanted any proof of an agenda , that's it . 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Joe"s reply to this Headline was .... "Nobody knows just how difficult it is to live with me, more than myself. But when I wake up in the morning ... look in the mirror, or the sun, or the daily record ... I just can't tell you the feeling of utter pride mixed with jubilant euphoria it brings me knowing that I am playing my part in giving something back to the victimised ... under privileged ... under class ... minority of Irish origin .... begging community .... and feel that as long as I have done something to windup all these fannies to distraction ... it makes living with myself that extra bit special .... then I say to myself ........."What a Wonderful World ..... ♥️ ? ..... Oh! Yeah!"....... :p:

:UK: