"How can you live with yourself?"

6 minutes ago, Davie Mr Magic Cooper said:

I'll go along with that, except there's been a lot worse than that written about us in the comics that have replaced newspapers these days. Still pathetic though, especially as it seems rather ironic coming from Sarris as per the info the lads earlier in the thread provided. The entire Scottish media in general are an embarrassment as what is regarded as 'journalism' today is lazy, well short of any real substance and heavily biased (understatement of the year methinks). 

Maybe Mr Gavin 'Dangle' Berry will get the same recognition for his piece as a certain bitch who should have been sacked without question seems to be getting for her contribution to 'journalism'. See section 19 in the link below.

http://www.scotns.org.uk/awards/the-shortlist/

Yes i stand corrected DMMC. That bitch should be publicly flogged,tarred and feathered. All of the names on that list make me want to spew.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Bakbear said:

My five year old daughter would struggle to be as melodramatic as that!

how does he live with himself?

is the expectation that he should top himself? Or Perhaps just quit the game?

it was a mistimed challenge. Get over it.  

Actually perhaps they want him to say 5 Hail Marys and absolve his sins. Cunts

Thinking the same. Jeezo what a drama queen . You can almost  hear  the  violins playing their sad song  in the background .

4 minutes ago, beechwood bear said:

Yes i stand corrected DMMC. That bitch should be publicly flogged,tarred and feathered. All of the names on that list make me want to spew.

Agreed mate. She's a nasty piece of work. As for Scotland's 'finest', we'll need to wait a few hours for more of the same no doubt....farcical