UB incident?

graeme_4

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember the march our fans had to the Leipzig stadium? The one that got shared far and wide on social media and got our club some great publicity? The one that made the news over in Germany for an unbelievable following for a friendly? Wonder who organised all that.

Not bad for a bunch of silly wee fannies. 

To most of us the UB's having been doing a great job for years with the songs and banners.

Sounds like the only folk who have a problem are a few who are seated close to them but don't care to join in because the UB's aren't singing what they want.

Shame that the tiny minority then have to stoop so low as to slag off the UBs at every opportunity. Any more of it and I'll be doing a fund raiser for every UB to be given a drum and a megaphone. :troll:

Might even throw in a bit of pyro to really get the party going :champagne:

10 minutes ago, JamesRFC__ said:

Remember the march our fans had to the Leipzig stadium? The one that got shared far and wide on social media and got our club some great publicity? The one that made the news over in Germany for an unbelievable following for a friendly? Wonder who organised all that.

Silly wee fannys who are only in it for themselves. 

The same guys who every week risk their getting their doors booted down in the early hours off the polis, for singing a song, as they're filmed for 90 minutes straight by the polis choking for them to slip up on a lyric. The same guys who devote thousands of their own personal hours to making and organising displays. The same guys who spend their own money on these displays, banners and flags. 

But they're just in it for themselves and a bit of attention. The ignorance from some people on here is astounding, but not suprising. 

5 minutes ago, PRW. said:

The same guys who every week risk their getting their doors booted down in the early hours off the polis, for singing a song, as they're filmed for 90 minutes straight by the polis choking for them to slip up on a lyric. The same guys who devote thousands of their own personal hours to making and organising displays. The same guys who spend their own money on these displays, banners and flags. 

But they're just in it for themselves and a bit of attention. The ignorance from some people on here is astounding, but not suprising. 

Never heard so much pish in all my life.

Move with the times, that's all they're doing.Safe standing and give them a bigger section. That's what I would do.

3 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Clown shoes mate. They're all a bunch of clown shoes. 

2 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

Never heard so much pish in all my life.

Move with the times, that's all they're doing.Safe standing and give them a bigger section. That's what I would do.

Did you mean to quote me? Cos I dunno wit part of it is pish. Its no a debateable post. 

Second point is correct. Board are failing us on that.

15 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Did you mean to quote me? Cos I dunno wit part of it is pish. Its no a debateable post. 

Second point is correct. Board are failing us on that.

To say they are all wee fannys that are in it for themselves. 

They also aren't the only ones waiting for their door getting kicked in so to say it's only UB is imo debatable.

They might want to live the whole ultra lifestyle and have jedward hair but they do bring something to the rangers support we are missing. It's the way forward. Younger fans with social media lap it up and it gets more young fans into rangers. Of course the old traditional fans are the bread and butter of the fan base but the "ultra" is becoming a big part of modern fan base and btw I hate using that word it reeks.

Just now, Bellshill_Bear said:

To say they are all wee fannys that are in it for themselves. 

They also aren't the only ones waiting for their door getting kicked in so to say it's only UB is imo debatable.

They might want to live the whole ultra lifestyle and have jedward hair but they do bring something to the rangers support we are missing. It's the way forward. Younger fans with social media lap it up and it gets more young fans into rangers. Of course the old traditional fans are the bread and butter of the fan base but the "ultra" is becoming a big part of modern fan base and btw I hate using that word it reeks.

The silly wee fannys part was sarcastic mate. :lol: I know they're not.

1 hour ago, JamesRFC__ said:

The UB were responsible for the unbelievable following for a friendly? Over egging the pudding a bit there kid? 

Seriously mon to fuck the lot of yas! We are all bears at the end of the day! the amount of in fighting is getting ridiculous!!! Time for everyone to start singing their heart out regardless of where you sit! If people don't join in then poke it carry on I'm sure there are others willing to pelt out songs!

We should move them to the corner and the away fans to BF1. That big empty space in the corner was not needed today. Plus it looks horrible on TV like a big ugly gap. The club need to start being a bit smarter with shit like this! ??

3 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

"EVERYBODY GET UP AND FUCKING SING!"

Naw.

Take your ultra awayaywaywyaowowoawaowa pish and shove it. Said it plenty times before they'd get far more people joining in if they sang the proper tunes.

Every game we play at Ibrox they sing follow follow, blue sea of Ibrox, 4 lads had a dream etc and absolutely no-one joins in. Maybe a couple hundred in the enclosure or GF but barely anybody. So I don't buy that shite at all. They also sing Daddy's Uniform, Build My Gallows etc to which barely anyone joins in with 

People are unhappy the atmosphere in Ibrox is dreadful but are also unhappy at the only cunts trying to do something about it. So what they sing a few cringy "ole" songs and the megaphone guy is a dick-head. But the argument that if they sung more loyalist stuff they'd get more people joining in is utter crap 

I admire the hard work these guys put in and the noise they create but they don't speak for the fans. I remember I was up the mainstand and a couple of boys from the ub section where arguing with an elderly fan across to the west enclosure Sometimes you get those boozed up wee fannys at games.

13 minutes ago, B1872 said:

We should move them to the corner and the away fans to BF1. That big empty space in the corner was not needed today. Plus it looks horrible on TV like a big ugly gap. The club need to start being a bit smarter with shit like this! ??

100% this. How do 2 men & a dug qualify for a big chunk of our stadium?

4 minutes ago, GazzasOrangeFlute said:

I admire the hard work these guys put in and the noise they create but they don't speak for the fans. I remember I was up the mainstand and a couple of boys from the ub section where arguing with an elderly fan across to the west enclosure Sometimes you get those boozed up wee fannys at games.

The Duck?

21 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Every game we play at Ibrox they sing follow follow, blue sea of Ibrox, 4 lads had a dream etc and absolutely no-one joins in. Maybe a couple hundred in the enclosure or GF but barely anybody. So I don't buy that shite at all. They also sing Daddy's Uniform, Build My Gallows etc to which barely anyone joins in with 

People are unhappy the atmosphere in Ibrox is dreadful but are also unhappy at the only cunts trying to do something about it. So what they sing a few cringy "ole" songs and the megaphone guy is a dick-head. But the argument that if they sung more loyalist stuff they'd get more people joining in is utter crap 

Hope the forums top guys agree with you on this one.