Forget about King spending any more time here

Virtuoso

For all you that lay into King, can you please give me 1 name that would be willing to take it on ? The club maybe doesn't have the players we 'were' use to see on weekly basis but we exist in this pish pot of Scottish football.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Docspawn said:

For all you that lay into King, can you please give me 1 name that would be willing to take it on ? The club maybe doesn't have the players we 'were' use to see on weekly basis but we exist in this pish pot of Scottish football.

Anyone that's willing to put in what they say they will.

Putting in 10% of what you said you would 2 years into your 3 year plan is taking the piss right out the fans and the club. 

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Anyone that's willing to put in what they say they will.

Putting in 10% of what you said you would 2 years into your 3 year plan is taking the piss right out the fans and the club. 

Understood m8, not arguing with that fact but when we get the treble next year I'll remind you and all will be forgiven ....!

Just now, Docspawn said:

Understood m8, not arguing with that fact but when we get the treble next year I'll remind you and all will be forgiven ....!

Last chance saloon for King in this window. If the money isn't there and were sitting here even 15 points behind with no chance of winning it the fans should start to turn

I would love him to stop making statements.  In his latest interviews, he seemed to contradict the official story that rangers put out re warburton and co leaving.

he said the agreement to waive compensation was not given.

changing an already poor narrative will not look good when this comes to court.

2 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Sometimes its best to stay silent or know when to shut your mouth. I was grateful at the time of when he saved us from they snakes but he has talked a good game but I have not seen him live up to anything that he promised us.

I think king comes in all guns blazing gets a wee earner and ego boost from the media then fucks off leaving the people running the club to wipe his arse.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

I think king comes in all guns blazing gets a wee earner and ego boost from the media then fucks off leaving the people running the club to wipe his arse.

I don't think I will be able to ever trust anyone ever again mate but King is really frustrating me with his interviews. How are we going to move forward when we don't have a guy who can fully commit himself to us.

22 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Last chance saloon for King in this window. If the money isn't there and were sitting here even 15 points behind with no chance of winning it the fans should start to turn

Absolutely spot on. I think there's a lot of fans out there (myself included) waiting to see how this summer transpires. Going by King's timetable, the consolidation season is over - now for the serious stuff. This will require significant investment to attract a better calibre of player than some of the honest journeymen we've had served-up so far.  

On 25/03/2017 at 9:43 AM, Keeps01 said:

Jesus fucking Christ!

How many accounts has Bill McMurdo got on here???

One but he doesn't come on here anymore ( he might even be banned, I forget...I think he is actually)

But feel free to either name, or report privately, any people you suspect of being him and we will look into it mate.

23 hours ago, Docspawn said:

Considering he has done not much other than fire in a few million ( which has been more than matched by other investors),  what is it you actually think he brings to the table bud?

23 hours ago, Docspawn said:

Let's turn it around, for all that gives blind loyalty to King, what does he bring to the table that warrants being chairman and the ability to not walk away from the club while holding his shares 

2 hours ago, willygers4life said:

Let's turn it around, for all that gives blind loyalty to King, what does he bring to the table that warrants being chairman and the ability to not walk away from the club while holding his shares 

Ok. And I'm not blindly loyal btw and he can't be attributed for this completely but we've turned an operating loss in 2015 to an operating loss of 300k in two years. 

If he wasn't here would that still be the case? I don't know, but he is here and we have. 

4 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Ok. And I'm not blindly loyal btw and he can't be attributed for this completely but we've turned an operating loss in 2015 to an operating loss of 300k in two years. 

If he wasn't here would that still be the case? I don't know, but he is here and we have. 

How much loans did we have out in 2015 compared to now? as that's what's covering day to day and making the figures look brighter.

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

How much loans did we have out in 2015 compared to now? as that's what's covering day to day and making the figures look brighter.

you are creating the answer as to why King is here. 

What you can't do is tell the future if King had not did what he did. 

Which is all I'm saying 

23 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

But that doesn't actually say what he brings to the table, as King said in his Q&a with the sun, he doesn't have any involvement with day to day running or with the board.  So he isn't responsible for that in any shape and form. Does he truly warrant the chairmanship, I don't think so 

On 3/25/2017 at 1:24 PM, Docspawn said:

correct,people were not exactly knocking down the doors to take us on and any that tipped their toes in the water were greeted with banners like Yanks No Thanks

20 minutes ago, willygers4life said:

But that doesn't actually say what he brings to the table, as King said in his Q&a with the sun, he doesn't have any involvement with day to day running or with the board.  So he isn't responsible for that in any shape and form. Does he truly warrant the chairmanship, I don't think so 

So we don't really know what he does then? All we know he's the chairman of a board who have reduced our operating losses. 

On 24/03/2017 at 6:19 AM, Thewhitesettler said:

You can see all that being done all the way from Singapore? WOW!

If I was the chairman of RFC I'd be walking about with a permanent hard-on.

I just don't get King anymore. Why is he here, if he feels like he says?

He doesn't have to be chairman, he could hold another office, and let someone local be the chairman, then they'd be able to attend to the hospitality.

He had to step in. He said right at the start he was reluctant to do it. But so many people were begging him to because of the state we were in under green.

18 hours ago, willygers4life said:

He's chairman of the PLC board, not the football board.

9 minutes ago, gersandy said:

Man City chairman Al Mubarack hardly spends any time in the UK, you dont hear them complaining about it. 

If the same plans were in place here as at City and King was coughing up.the same amount then no one would be complaining. Problem is theres no plan and the only cash has come in as loans.

You can't seriously be comparibg the 2?.Maybe more like DKs first love, Liverpool and you hear plenty of complaints from them.