Neil McCann back in football

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Only sure thing is this .

Wins a few games and we will have missed out on the new Guardiola, Mourinho or Simeone.

Loses a few games and we will have dodged a bullet or he's a dud.

That will be the reaction of the experts on here.

25 minutes ago, The hustler said:

Best of luck Neil. Unfortunately I think you'll need it. I'd have stayed at SKY SPORTS if I were you

This. :thumbup: I hope he does well but I really liked him on Sky Sports and no doubt be replaced by a tarrier supporter. 

2 hours ago, Stephenm72 said:

Dont know if i want him to be successful or not im sure dundee fans threatened to boycott if we remained in the SPL? wish him all the best though it's a big gamble to leave his job at sky for dundee

Would be funny as fuck if he got dundee to pump united in the play offs and kept united out the prem

I don't think they did mate, their fans were far more understanding of our situation since they'd been victims of financial mismanagement over the years. 

It was the tramps down the road and that prick Thompson who were the main protagonists.

If McCann keeps them up I'd be happy for him and them. 

Nothing to suggest he would make even a decent coach. Nothing at all. Talking a good game is easy. Hindsight is easy. Watching a video and telling the truth about what has happened or is happening on a video is easy. Let's see how good he really is now he has a real job in the game. I suspect he will be a failure and back in the studio in a few months. Honestly, listening to some of our fans you would think he is the next Sir Alex Mournhiola.  

4 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Nothing to suggest he would make even a decent coach. Nothing at all. Talking a good game is easy. Hindsight is easy. Watching a video and telling the truth about what has happened or is happening on a video is easy. Let's see how good he really is now he has a real job in the game. I suspect he will be a failure and back in the studio in a few months. Honestly, listening to some of our fans you would think he is the next Sir Alex Mournhiola.  

No, I just think most folk would have loved to have seen him as part of the management staff as the new coach. 

6 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Shut the fuck up, ya fucking clown shoe. People are just wishing him well. Unlike you he's a good guy.

5 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Let's hope he's next in line for our job when we get a proper Chairman in after Pedro takes the rap for being out of the title race by xmas with no budget and king has been hunted for his continued corporate malfeasance.

Noone can deny your consistency BA, I'll give you that.

4 hours ago, HG5 said:

Hmmm..

Dundee isn't in quite such a foreign country as Spain...

(apologies to our Dundee based members)

Aye it is. Still... I know a few guys down the pub who talk a good game but it certainly doesnt make them a Manager. Most pundits say what we already know.. 

1 hour ago, wilberforce1 said:

Shut the fuck up, ya fucking clown shoe. People are just wishing him well. Unlike you he's a good guy.

I dont think there is a single person on here who ISNT wishing him well.. Just because he is balanced and talks well after seeing a bit of footage, doesnt make him a coach/manager. Gary Neville spoke well..... the poster just pointed that out. Doesnt make him a "clown shoe".

5 hours ago, Stephenm72 said:

Dont know if i want him to be successful or not im sure dundee fans threatened to boycott if we remained in the SPL? wish him all the best though it's a big gamble to leave his job at sky for dundee

Would be funny as fuck if he got dundee to pump united in the play offs and kept united out the prem

I'm sure Dundee were in the championship and not the SPL, in fact didn't they benefit from our downfall because they came up through default by the space left when we were shunted to the lower leagues