Pedro on the referees - class act

Blue72

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah had a wee chuckle at that watching the presser, compare and contrast...

http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/football/football-news/celtic-boss-brendan-rodgers-fires-10269658#ICID=nsm

Cunt trying to put pressure on officials ahead of the game.

Like this part

“Yes it wasn’t a penalty but if I recall situations like that, maybe against Kilmarnock then we could have had two more points but I didn’t say anything."

That's how you deal with bad decisions, you brush them off and move forward. You don't greet to every news outlet possible and make a documentary about the time you's didn't get a penalty 

The way any of the Old Firm managers should act when quizzed on ref's.

As I've said a few times on here there's only one ref I thought was a cheat and that was Thompson that one season in 2-games against us. 

That was more than just poor officiating. 

Outwith that there's poor refs and average ref's who each have good days and bad days.

The tarriers have made success for themselves off the back of intimidating ref's, putting pressure on them, shouting about conspiracies and whatever else. They even caused a referee strike for fuck sake and actually complied DVD's and sent them to UEFA for clarification after a match in Europe.

They're going to win the league by almost 40-points, good chance they will do it unbeaten (which will be a great achievement, I must admit) and favourites for a treble and they are that worried about this shite wee sevco team with nae history, shite players and nae money that they go to these lengths.

They're literally the most shameless club in the world. Wean raping bastards.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

As I've said a few times on here there's only one ref I thought was a cheat and that was Thompson that one season in 2-games against us. 

Outwith that there's poor refs and average ref's who each have good days and bad days.

The tarriers have made success for themselves off the back of intimidating ref's, putting pressure on them, shouting about conspiracies and whatever else. They even caused a referee strike for fuck sake and actually complied DVD's and sent them to UEFA for clarification after a match in Europe.

They're going to win the league by almost 40-points, good chance they will do it unbeaten (which will be a great achievement, I must admit) and favourites for a treble and they are that worried about this shite wee sevco team with nae history, shite players and nae money that they go to these lengths.

Couldn't have put it better myself. ??????????????????????

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Compare to Brenda wanting a full apology from the Ref. ??

What is it with folk that join that scum riddled club.  

If iI was a cup final or a title decider I might understand the level of aggro sent the ref's way but it was a game that they drew that meant nothing because they'd already win the league 

the mind boggles

Just now, Blue72 said:

If iI was a cup final or a title decider I might understand the level of aggro sent the ref's way but it was a game that they drew that meant nothing because they'd already win the league 

the mind boggles

But everyone that isn't them is a pure Masonic orange bastard, and when the time comes yous will cheat us. 

They are convinced that the only way they can lose on Sunday is if the ref cheats them, the powers that be in that shameless scum riddled club have played on this for years to deflect criticism away from them. 

They are all simple minded arse fucked scum and they deserve every bad decision they get. ???

6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

But everyone that isn't them is a pure Masonic orange bastard, and when the time comes yous will cheat us. 

They are convinced that the only way they can lose on Sunday is if the ref cheats them, the powers that be in that shameless scum riddled club have played on this for years to deflect criticism away from them. 

They are all simple minded arse fucked scum and they deserve every bad decision they get. ???

Aye would be happy with a 1-0 last minute goal from an offside hand balled goal just to see the response to the media

It's a joke. Brenda is moaning about a bad referee decision against the scum 2 years ago he wasn't even at the tims then, so what's he doing, trawling through every game that celtic have been beat so he can blame referees? Then he says something along the lines of Robertson (must have been the referee of that game and is one of the officials on Sunday) better watch himself or he will lose the respect of the celtic players. They should not be able to get away with this. For me they are trying to get an unfair advantage by intimidating the referees and officials.

As @K.A.I said why are they so afraid of a team who are just in the league and aren't Rangers any more? 

26 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

This is what makes me wish we had similar quality in our team. So that we could put them to the sword without question. 

If we win on Sunday you know fine well they'd only blame bias as we're weak right now. 

43 minutes ago, Bluenose1986 said:

This is what makes me wish we had similar quality in our team. So that we could put them to the sword without question. 

If we win on Sunday you know fine well they'd only blame bias as we're weak right now. 

Wouldn't matter mate, no matter what level of team we had they would be cheated. It's in their DNA, the inbreeding has fucked it. 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Offended by everything, ashamed of nothing

54 minutes ago, jintybear said:

It's a joke. Brenda is moaning about a bad referee decision against the scum 2 years ago he wasn't even at the tims then, so what's he doing, trawling through every game that celtic have been beat so he can blame referees? Then he says something along the lines of Robertson (must have been the referee of that game and is one of the officials on Sunday) better watch himself or he will lose the respect of the celtic players. They should not be able to get away with this. For me they are trying to get an unfair advantage by intimidating the referees and officials.

As @K.A.I said why are they so afraid of a team who are just in the league and aren't Rangers any more? 

Seriously not as confident as so many of you bears ,that their tactics won't work 

They did exactly the same with Jim MCluskey in 1997 cup tie at scumdome 

Jim gave them everything that night as we were knocked out 

Done the same with Dallas in 1998 news years day game with same result 

Many many more 

If you are happy to let the beggars be the only paranoid ones ,fair enough but count me out of the bravado to say it's not clever 

Having witnesses over 160 of these .I know what sometimes and often happens 

1 hour ago, Blue72 said:

https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/refs-human-like-us/

thought this was a class comment in light of the pressure and moaning from them this week 

Before I look at this.. what the fuck do they have to moan about?  Really...   Brexit?  Fucking borders in Ireland?  What? ok I'll calm doon and look at the video :-)

Or Sturgeon not accepting we are actually part of the UK -- and people's votes need to be respected ?  Troubles times....   lol

1 hour ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

yeah had a wee chuckle at that watching the presser, compare and contrast...

http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/football/football-news/celtic-boss-brendan-rodgers-fires-10269658#ICID=nsm

Cunt trying to put pressure on officials ahead of the game.

Yes more pressure on refs but all the taig pundits saying Brenda is a class act and will side step fucking typical tim

12 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Wouldn't matter mate, no matter what level of team we had they would be cheated. It's in their DNA, the inbreeding has fucked it. 

They even beat us 2-0 under Deila and claimed that the polis told them not to score more than 2 :lol:

What we have to remember .These officials are not Rangers fans like you and me .

They are not about to say " fuck this .I'm going to do you bastards " 

This pressure actually does work 

I remember similar to Bobby Tait in 1998 at his last match .A game we had to win .

Every newspaper in the land was saying he was a bear and going to give us the win 

Bobby is a bear but he looked petrified to give us anything that day although we were garbage