Rangers Fan Makes 5k Retweets and a Friendly Deal With Bournemouth For Emerson Hyndman Loan Extension

Bad Robot

I cant be the only one that isnt fussed about him, am i? 

Put it this way, if thats the kind of signing we're relying on; short term fixes and loans, we're fucked. Unless its an outrageous talent or a player we could potentially sign, whats the fuckin point? 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Begging a team like Bournemouth on social media for another years loan of one if their players.

Fucking hell that's a riddy even by these faggot twitter fans. We're Rangers ffs!

Up there with the Facebook page congratulating Gael Bigirimana for winning a trophy with Coventry a few weeks back guy didn't even play for us :lol: 

10 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

The new age fan.

Probably congratulates cellic for beating us then searches for social media fame by jumping on the Hyndman bandwagon, who incidentally hasn't been great since scoring against St Johnstone. 

He certainly put the 'Merson' in Emerson on Sunday - played like he was pissed!

Firstly, just in case anyone was in any doubt, the Twitter thing is a load of shite. Bournemouth's page has the verified tick and the direct message shows no blue tick so it's not them. I have DMs from Amazon, Sky Help etc that show their tick.

Secondly......the comment about Fabregas not being able to compete with Brown.........fucking hell mate have a word with yourself.

8 minutes ago, Bjorklund said:

Firstly, just in case anyone was in any doubt, the Twitter thing is a load of shite. Bournemouth's page has the verified tick and the direct message shows no blue tick so it's not them. I have DMs from Amazon, Sky Help etc that show their tick.

Secondly......the comment about Fabregas not being able to compete with Brown.........fucking hell mate have a word with yourself.

Even if it was legit it would still be horrendous. 

3 hours ago, Bjorklund said:

Everyone has their own opinion and I stand by mine. if Fabrergas had played on Sunday in place of Emerson, do you think the score would have been diferent then?  You didn't have any meaningful possession to pass it to him. Therefore he would have been redued to a battle to try to win the ball. If you think Fabregas is a midfield ball winner then fair enough, as I said everyone has their opinion, personally I don't, which is why I said you need a eff off big brute in midfield to take on players like Brown, then give the ball to the creative players. Skill wise, obviously Fabregas wins. If he was receiving the ball then taking on Brown, that is never a doubt.

Does that make it easier for people to see what I meant,

7 minutes ago, JoeFraser said:

Everyone has their own opinion and I stand by mine. if Fabrergas had played on Sunday in place of Emerson, do you think the score would have been diferent then?  You didn't have any meaningful possession to pass it to him. Therefore he would have been redued to a battle to try to win the ball. If you think Fabregas is a midfield ball winner then fair enough, as I said everyone has their opinion, personally I don't, which is why I said you need a eff off big brute in midfield to take on players like Brown, then give the ball to the creative players. Skill wise, obviously Fabregas wins. If he was receiving the ball then taking on Brown, that is never a doubt.

On the point of saying you need a big midfielder. Halliday had him in his back pocket at last years semi so your point can't stand 

Well that's our board got ideas now. Not only are they guilt tripping the support into buying season tickets, they can also pull the same tactics by getting them to tweet the clubs of their favorite players to ask if we can have them. If we had our version of Wee Jay, they'd be sending him round to get it done. 

8 hours ago, WWTC said:

I cant be the only one that isnt fussed about him, am i? 

Put it this way, if thats the kind of signing we're relying on; short term fixes and loans, we're fucked. Unless its an outrageous talent or a player we could potentially sign, whats the fuckin point? 

Loans are an ideal way to supplement the squad. Look at the likes of Patrick Roberts at Celtic. They've no chance of signing him, but he's been a great addition for them.

4 hours ago, Creampuff said:

Loans are an ideal way to supplement the squad. Look at the likes of Patrick Roberts at Celtic. They've no chance of signing him, but he's been a great addition for them.

I dont view them as such. And to be fair, roberts is a different mould of player who'd walk into alot of teams but even hes been used sparingly until recently. And his was a two year deal. And even then he all hes doin is leavin a big gap.  

Hyndmans no where near that wee dick as a player, yet hes a mainstay in our team. 

Like i said, compliment the squad if its exceptional talent or someone youve a chance of gettin long term, other than that, its a no for me. 

16 hours ago, JoeFraser said:

I think if we had Fabregas then we would have kept the ball more and caused them more problems.

Messi and Ronaldo aren't ball winners - do you think if we had them upfront instead of Garner and Waghorn then we would still have lost 2-0? 

I realise we are getting into fantasy land scenarios here but you started it.

If we want to keep Hyndman next season, we should make Bournemouth an offer for him. That's the Rangers way of doing things. We certainly shouldn't go begging, cap in hand, to ask them to extend his loan deal for another year. Surely we haven't fallen that far that we need to do this shit.?