Pedro Holiday Plans

Guest Lloyd72

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

Anyone else starting to actually hate these players? I've disliked players in the past, but not hated. Of course this is not aimed at all of them, folk like Miller don't deserve to be slated.

I'll never hate a team more than I hated the McCoist team with the likes of Black, Law, Foster etc. I actually cant fault most of these players efforts they're just not good enough.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Lloyd72
14 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

"Record Sport also understands Caixinha has ripped into his players and accused some of deliberately failing to follow his tactical orders during the first half of Sunday’s defeat."

That's just a conspiracy theory...

:mutley:

I thought Caixinha said something similar in the interview with RangersTV this week

Anyone else starting to actually hate these players? I've disliked players in the past, but not hated. Of course this is not aimed at all of them, folk like Miller don't deserve to be slated.

The impression is they seem to bitch and whine about everything. How much of it is press bs I'm not sure,but I can't help but think back to the way a lot of them reacted regarding the Barton incident. I also think the culture harboured by the previous manager is toxic and he mollycoddled too many of them. I'd have loved being trained by Pedro. Seems like a proper hard liner and a hard trainer

7 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Brilliant!

Jock Wallace at Gullane Sands.....  then a fish tea on the way home

Honestly, I think we've got a bunch of diva's. The standard of players back then was exceptional. I wish DJ would write a piece kicking their asses, whilst giving Pedro some 'local knowledge'.

Next article in the series will feature Ferguson telling us that it wasn't like this in his day, real 'Rangers men' don't take holidays, and, by the way, he's a great coach who could do a much better job than that foreign guy ...

4 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

No

Do you watch them seething through gritted teeth and wanting to punch them in the face hard? fuck sake man get a grip - you are a typical newspaper fish on the hook man.....  believing the shite in the rhags before believing in the team....

do yourself a favour eh.. go watch this and get your fucking mojo back

91KukNm4wmL._SL1500_.thumb.jpg.f81b439d13f0c41c76e7dbc6b7d53980.jpg

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

No

Do you watch them seething through gritted teeth and wanting to punch them in the face hard? fuck sake man get a grip - you are a typical newspaper fish on the hook man.....  believing the shite in the rhags before believing in the team....

do yourself a favour eh.. go watch this and get your fucking mojo back

91KukNm4wmL._SL1500_.thumb.jpg.f81b439d13f0c41c76e7dbc6b7d53980.jpg

That will make matters worse, I can deal with someone not being talented and trying like fuck. But these players are semi-talented and cant be arsed.

This is what's killing me. How many of us would burst a gut for that team without payment? What luxuries are these guys getting?!?!

They are the polar opposite to what Rangers players need to be, this is why I feel the way I feel.

5 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Honestly, I think we've got a bunch of diva's. The standard of players back then was exceptional. I wish DJ would write a piece kicking their asses, whilst giving Pedro some 'local knowledge'.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/13258636.Life_was_a_beach_for_Derek_Johnstone_on_Rangers_pre_season_dune_break/

this is where you got your picture from :lol:

Anyone unhappy with the working conditions of playing your favourite game and being paid a fortune for it can ceremoniously rip up their contracts at HR and are free to leave.

There are plenty of talented footballers out there that are more than willing to play for our club and at least put in the effort so we will not be embarassed in such a way in a cup semi-final.

That will make matters worse, I can deal with someone not being talented and trying like fuck. But these players are semi-talented and cant be arsed.

This is what's killing me. How many of us would burst a gut for that team without payment? What luxuries are these guys getting?!?!

They are the polar opposite to what Rangers players need to be, this is why I feel the way I feel.

They don't look like they are trying because they are mediocre. I bet they are giving 100% - it's just not what our 100% should look like.

Guest Lloyd72
6 minutes ago, Rogerramjet25 said:

Pedro seems to want to stamp his authority on squad, I feel a Paul Le Guen situation coming shortly

Aye but the players will be the ones getting hounded out hopefully

11 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Calm doon you.... you're on the fish hook of a daily rhag ffs

Possibly mate,  I'm just still fuming from Sundays pitiful performance and waking up to stories like this is not helping my mood. 

A few poster on here had mentioned last week that there was issues with the players regarding holidays, so there may be some truth in it with some added media hyperbole.  

Ether way we need a clear out, these players are not up to the job. I'm not sure anybody at the club is from the boardroom down.

So they are unhappy at their holidays? Anywhere ive worked you have to ask your gaffer if you can get time off for holidays so i dont see the difference here.  The players should be ashamed to ask for holidays aftdr the performances this season. The more this goes on im finding i hate the board and the players.

The cunts dont deserve us as fans 

Last 20 minutes we used to run over the top of teams because we were far far fitter than anybody. 

Now I know with sports science, data analysis etc there are going to be less between teams as everyone's a lot fitter. But come on, we should be better than we are. 

8 hours ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Yeah exactly. Surely you know the fixture dates??

If it was me then you'd book your wedding for a couple of days after the Scottish Cup Final cos you'd be assuming that would be the last game 

Still a bit risky mate. The club might try and fit in a tour of Japan around then. 

11 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Here's a video :tu:

That particular clip is of his second time here, I believe., He was putting together a good side, before he was sacked. I can only say that from reading about it but there appears to be a myth that he left a poor side; the side he was creating had many young players who either came good, or would have come good had he stayed. It is highly possible he would have won the league in his second time as manager with the team he was forming, eventually,

19 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

They don't look like they are trying because they are mediocre. I bet they are giving 100% - it's just not what our 100% should look like.

Sorry, but we'll have to agree to disagree. Even take that old firm game no urgency, no aggressive closing down, no real urgency going forward.

Look at so many games when we just kick into action when we go a goal down. Why? Because they now know they have to work for it and might not get a win as easily as they think.

I'd say they're giving 60% at most. Might be due to psychological issues, but for whatever reason it's no where near good enough and they should be ashamed.