Do you think we will win the league next season  

326 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think we will win the league next season

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a chance. He will get £5m absolute tops to spend. That mob will sell some shite players for a fortune and probably spent 10-12 mil and we will be fighting for second again. 

Brenda the savour will be given every opportunity and helping hand to show us how good Celtic are for Scottish football. 

1 hour ago, Young Bob said:

I voted yes because Dave King has appointed a new manager and is going to give him the finance to bring in the players to stop Bheast FC.

Dear Bob

I am Prince Kufour Obumnekechukwukaakamdiocha, a Nigerian prince, I am having trouble getting funds out of Nigeria if you could send me 1.Your Full Name, Company's Name, Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers. 2.Your Bank Name, Address. Telephone and Fax Number. 3.Your Bank Account Number and Beneficiary Name so i can transfer funds into your account, i will reimburse you handsomely for your troubles.

Katanga

nope i think next season will make this season look like a huge success.

as long as this board are in place and we still have these useless players then we're fucked. i hope pedro performs a miracle and brings in some decent players. of course that'd require king to show some money. that cunt is tighter than a dugs asshole.

1 hour ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Dear Bob

I am Prince Kufour Obumnekechukwukaakamdiocha, a Nigerian prince, I am having trouble getting funds out of Nigeria if you could send me 1.Your Full Name, Company's Name, Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers. 2.Your Bank Name, Address. Telephone and Fax Number. 3.Your Bank Account Number and Beneficiary Name so i can transfer funds into your account, i will reimburse you handsomely for your troubles.

Katanga

Sarcasm is obviously not your strong point.

Imagine we did though.

excited-baby.gif

Its going to happen eventually. Everyone knows it. They cunts know it. If anything this season has taught me is that we are going to have to be patient. Perhaps longer than we think. It will happen.

Its going to be glorious.

giphy.gif

Im fortunate not to know any real scum fans or keep any close to my entrusted circle, I could maybe count 2/3 who I have to speak to every couple months. I'm more concerned with the ones who are living close by, the ones in the houses secretly reading this, and talking about Rangers non stop. Spreading rumours, laughing at our attempts to climb back to the top, calling us Sevco, cheats etc...when the time comes, and believe me, the championship will return, I'm just simply going to throw a party. A weekend party, where fireworks will shoot from garden like the spunk from my willy.

giphy.gif

Might be worth putting a few quid on - look at Leceister. 

To think most of us don't think we have a chance. It could take years till we're really back. 

There's always the hope of skelping septic, the sheep, hibs and hearts to keep us going next season. 

Plus imagine the coverage it's going to get. You can bet there will be documentaries, news reports, Sky specials. It will start from Whyte walking through the door, or an EBT tax bill or some shite and end with a montage of greeting fans, greeting players and our captain lifting that ugly fucking trophy over his heed and into sunset. 

I cant fucking wait man, taigs will be depressed as fuck, angry and heedbutting microwaves.

giphy.gif