Jump to content
With Heart and Hand

Footage of pre match vs Man United 2003

Recommended Posts

Waggy1872    266
1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

I see Ibrox Loyal are (rightfully) taking a ripping right now because they somehow managed to copy the video, add a watermark to it and then post it on their FB page without giving any credit at all.

That's them took it down, was some stick they were getting, and rightfully so as you said 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TheBluebells    5,033

That video is amazing, I was just a wee yin at this game.

Can't believe I didn't know about this group

@Marky. , cheers for adding me in mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
William McBeath    1,754
9 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

Stephen, the guy who runs the page, doesn't allow the videos to be shared, you need to be a member of the group to see them, so it's impossible to embed them elsewhere I think.

The guy does a fucking brilliant job though, some of the videos he's put on there are brilliant, it's worth getting a FB account just to be a member of that group alone

I just did mate. I love watching our vids on YouTube so this will be right up my street. Hate the idea of Facebook as I'm from before the internet and it's all madness to me. That's why I've linked you here. I've joined the group but I can't see anything except a description of what the group is about. It also gives me the option to cancel my request to join. Does that mean I'm not a member yet and have to wait on an email or something to let me know what to do? 

Will hopefully enjoy these videos after the pub tonight. Must be excellent as it says it has 41,000 members.

Cheers for posting this OP :thumbup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ger4life_1872    2,436

Joined last night after seeing this thread , some great vids on there 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
William McBeath    1,754
3 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Joined last night after seeing this thread , some great vids on there 

Did you have to wait. I just joined Facebook and tried?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BridgeIsBlue    15,866
1 minute ago, William McBeath said:

Did you have to wait. I just joined Facebook and tried?

You need to be approved to join the page.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ger4life_1872    2,436
1 minute ago, William McBeath said:

Did you have to wait. I just joined Facebook and tried?

Maybe a cpl hours mate not certain , clicked too join last night and was added when I got up at 6 this morning , was my mates father in law who added me though so not sure if that makes it quicker 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
William McBeath    1,754
Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

You need to be approved to join the page.

Cheers mate. Does that mean I just wait on an email. I'm clueless with social media.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
William McBeath    1,754
1 minute ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Maybe a cpl hours mate not certain , clicked too join last night and was added when I got up at 6 this morning , was my mates father in law who added me though so not sure if that makes it quicker 

Cheers mate :thumbup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BridgeIsBlue    15,866
Just now, William McBeath said:

Cheers mate. Does that mean I just wait on an email. I'm clueless with social media.

You'll just get a notification saying you've been accepted.

Shouldn't be too long.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gazza27    2,491

This guys page is the only thing a miss about having Facebook,brilliant videos 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
William McBeath    1,754
Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

You'll just get a notification saying you've been accepted.

Shouldn't be too long.

Cheers. Don't know what age you are but the old enclosures in the 90s looked over were the players came out the dressing rooms at the back. Don't know if it was planned in the building of the main stand to intimidate the opposition but it must have as the players basically had to run under an open top gauntlet beneath the fans. There was wire to protect them but they must of got dogs abuse. Always wondered if that was Struth who asked for that as it must have been a master stroke at times.

I'd forgot about it until I seen it in a documentary on YouTube about us and them made by Germans in 1974 called The Big Clubs. Some great scenes in it but also the usual acting like victims by that lot.

Will need to watch it again and locate the time it shows the drop down with the players warming up beneath the supporters and start a thread as no doubt it would bring back a lot of memories for older bears. Or has that already been done to death on here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Creampuff    8,023
8 hours ago, DBBTB said:

I see Ibrox Loyal are (rightfully) taking a ripping right now because they somehow managed to copy the video, add a watermark to it and then post it on their FB page without giving any credit at all.

@Rfc52 defend yourself, prick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
.Williamson.    10,420

Them pages on fb are all full of the absolute fucking worst 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CoatbridgeBear    2,448
3 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

@Rfc52 defend yourself, prick.

I actually know the guy that runs that page 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
G.E.C.    3,935

Game was too big for Fletcher and Ronaldo. Brilliant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RFC Eagle    3,414
9 hours ago, WGOH said:

How we long for those nights again. Pretty sure Gary Neville and Van Nistelrooy said that was the best atmosphere they've ever played in.

I'm sure Gary Neville wanted his testimonial to be against Rangers on the back of it. GMP (arsewipes) wouldn't allow it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MacBoyd    317

Been looking for that for years well done op

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Billy1984    2,252

Great page full of great videos and memories and very unusually for the internet it's tarrier free which is an added bonus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gregswanson    19
7 hours ago, William McBeath said:

I just did mate. I love watching our vids on YouTube so this will be right up my street. Hate the idea of Facebook as I'm from before the internet and it's all madness to me. That's why I've linked you here. I've joined the group but I can't see anything except a description of what the group is about. It also gives me the option to cancel my request to join. Does that mean I'm not a member yet and have to wait on an email or something to let me know what to do? 

Will hopefully enjoy these videos after the pub tonight. Must be excellent as it says it has 41,000 members.

Cheers for posting this OP :thumbup:

i just joined facebook and i have a "pending" for the rangersarchivefootage group how long does it take to get added?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, gregswanson said:

i just joined facebook and i have a "pending" for the rangersarchivefootage group how long does it take to get added?

You'll be approved in a matter of hours. Probably even quicker than that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marky.    2,480
13 hours ago, TheBluebells said:

That video is amazing, I was just a wee yin at this game.

Can't believe I didn't know about this group

@Marky. , cheers for adding me in mate.

:tu: Pleasure. It's a great page to be part of. Always exciting to see what comes up each day!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×