***The Official Rangers v Aberdeen Match Thread***

G.E.C.

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

He's got so much wrong though and in such a short space of time 

I've no idea why more questions aren't being asked of him it's like he's exempt from criticism 

He's not exempt from criticism far from it but he's got to be given the chance to get rid of the shite and bring his own players in.

Facts are some people weren't happy when he was appointed and it's almost like they can't wait for him to fail to say "told you so"

What is the so much he's got wrong? 

11 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Mate how can ye say tonights game is pointless n yet lose tonight than when it actually means something . 

It means something right now , n well ye know it 

No it doesn't. See tomorrow in the harsh light of day it meant fuck all.

If we were playing for a title or a cup then yes but the season has been a joke from start to finish and this is just the punchline.

3 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

Probably?

Did he think people he told to fuck off were going to burst their arse trying for him?

Just another in a long line of idiot decisions.

And no I didn't say I wanted Waghorn to start but if I had all the kids in my defence I would stiffen up the midfield to help out

Would ya aye with who? 

Thats been the problem all season.

Who would Folkestoneger put in there to stiffen it up? 

Mental.

Like a said hands are tied. Squad of the same type of players and untested kids.

Whole defence out and still expected to beat Aberdeen ............

2 minutes ago, lazza1873 said:

He's not exempt from criticism far from it but he's got to be given the chance to get rid of the shite and bring his own players in.

Facts are some people weren't happy when he was appointed and it's almost like they can't wait for him to fail to say "told you so"

What is the so much he's got wrong? 

Quote me again after the match to remind me I'm on my phone and not making big long posts 

I can't wait to see I told you so tbh when he fails not because I want him to fail but because of the shit I took and still do for pointing out legitimate concerns about him 

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Quote me again after the match to remind me I'm on my phone and not making big long posts 

I can't wait to see I told you so tbh when he fails not because I want him to fail but because of the shit I took and still do for pointing out legitimate concerns about him 

Thought as much.