Celebrations starting up in SE London

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

This is the main reason how I can never understand how you can support 2 football teams. You and the OP can come to Glasgow sit in a bar talk Rangers go to Ibrox cheer on Rangers yet when you go home and it's Millwall v West Ham you genuinely hate each other and will shout abuse at each other.

i know there's Sunderland fans on here too and can never get my head round how they can sing and shout for o'neill keane and di canio.

not a personal criticism of you btw! But just something I'll never be able to get my head round.

I'd call myself an ally or admire of Rangers. If you played WHU tomorrow, it'd be West Ham for me. 

That said, Rangers are important to my family.

Millwall fans invaded the pitch at full time and here's the reaction.

Millwall secured their return to the Championship thanks to a late volley from Steve Morison, who also blasted his club’s supporters for ‘ruining’ the celebrations.

During his post-match interview with Sky Sports, he said: “I can’t talk, they are annoying me. They’ve ruined this for everyone.”

FORMER Rangers and Motherwell boss Stuart McCall has hit out at security after being caught up in a pitch invasion at Wembley by celebrating Millwall fans.

The Bradford boss hit out at security after Millwall supporters spilled onto the pitch to provoke opposition fans after their play-off final win.

Will be interesting to see how this is dealt with down south. Almost a year on and  i have a feeling the SFA will be shown up once again  for their anti Rangers bias.

4 hours ago, MillwallLoyal said:

IMG_3073.JPG

IMG_3074.JPG

I had been at the home game against Bradford last year, and used to live in Deptford years ago, went to the old ground a few times. Scary place lol

Hope to fuck you win your battle against the Council and the developers, there's similar battles happening all over London at the moment. Social cleansing it is.

The properties built would then be extortionate, bought up by rich as fuck cunts from China, Russia or the middle East etc for an investment, half then left empty, as is happening all over London.

Working Class Londoners and their associations like Millwall getting pushed out.

12 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

I had been at the home game against Bradford last year, and used to live in Deptford years ago, went to the old ground a few times. Scary place lol

Hope to fuck you win your battle against the Council and the developers, there's similar battles happening all over London at the moment. Social cleansing it is.

The properties built would then be extortionate, bought up by rich as fuck cunts from China, Russia or the middle East etc for an investment, half then left empty, as is happening all over London.

Working Class Londoners and their associations like Millwall getting pushed out.

Must have been an experience going to Cold Blow Lane in the days of 'Arry Cripps.

3 hours ago, PRW. said:

State of Steve Morisons comments.

I was thinking the same. He said "tomorrow's papers should be my face but instead it will be the fans who invaded the pitch" or something along they lines. What a fanny :guns:

I was watching whilst at work and a work mate asked who I wanted to win. I said Bradford because of wee Stuart McCall..then I clocked the big UV flag in the Millwall end and said.."Oh I hope Millwall win"..didn't explain my reasons for changing just did. And then walked away after watching 10 mins of utter shite football..good luck to the lads with the UV flag. Hope they have a nice night..

3 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I was watching whilst at work and a work mate asked who I wanted to win. I said Bradford because of wee Stuart McCall..then I clocked the big UV flag in the Millwall end and said.."Oh I hope Millwall win"..didn't explain my reasons for changing just did. And then walked away after watching 10 mins of utter shite football..good luck to the lads with the UV flag. Hope they have a nice night..

spotted that flag as well down the front

1 hour ago, harlands plater said:

Must have been an experience going to Cold Blow Lane in the days of 'Arry Cripps.

'Arry Cripps was a wee bit before my time lol

But yea, was in Deptford when they were top of the old First Division, was actually working in the Old Kent Road.

Aye, scary enough was Cold Blow Lane, I went with a couple younger Bushwhackers I was working with, calling cards etc was all the go then ...