Gascoigne

Don81

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, BallochBear said:

Agreed, wonderful ability and most skillful English player to pull on the famous Royal Blue.

:bow:

I believe that those days, that seem so long ago, will return. When it does, I will proudly sing SCUM you are back where you belong.

Laudrup was fantastic, but watch Gazza

I see a few saying they fear the worst when see gazza posts which i understand but anyone could show me gazza in a bed way etc il never look il only see a mercurial genius who was just one in a million!!!!

Was talking to someone last night who had been out with an ex-player who keeps in contact with Gazza that he doesn't think he will last long sadly.  People still buying him drinks when they meet him and Gazza being Gazza........

Truly sad for such a great talent and guy. 

19 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

Was talking to someone last night who had been out with an ex-player who keeps in contact with Gazza that he doesn't think he will last long sadly.  People still buying him drinks when they meet him and Gazza being Gazza........

Truly sad for such a great talent and guy. 

Breaks my heart it he's a lost cause. 

He needs serious help with his mental health and then tackle the addiction. He's clearly mentally ill 

2 hours ago, Queen's_highway said:

Breaks my heart it he's a lost cause. 

He needs serious help with his mental health and then tackle the addiction. He's clearly mentally ill 

And he needs someone to watch and look out for him 24/7 

• 5 weeks later...

In my opinion best player ever to play for Rangers. I am 34 and have been lucky to see some amazing player grace the ibrox turf over the years and no one came close in my eyes. Never seen a more exciting, magical character on the football pitch. When he got the ball you knew something special was going to happen. I disagree with a few I think we got some of the best years  out of Gazza. He openly says that he had the best and most enjoyable years of his life at ibrox and that's what lead him to be such an amazing player for us.

'Glenda' couldn't handle him so binned him so he'd no have to spend 2-3(QF and out, then not now ???) week with him. Bit out of control by now mind. England's biggest star signing for Scotland's greatest football club. The Magical Era.

On 10/07/2017 at 6:11 AM, GlasgowRangers1983 said:

In my opinion best player ever to play for Rangers. I am 34 and have been lucky to see some amazing player grace the ibrox turf over the years and no one came close in my eyes. Never seen a more exciting, magical character on the football pitch. When he got the ball you knew something special was going to happen. I disagree with a few I think we got some of the best years  out of Gazza. He openly says that he had the best and most enjoyable years of his life at ibrox and that's what lead him to be such an amazing player for us.

Completely agree mate, in my 42 years I've been blessed with being able to watch some absolutely amazing players wear our jersey, but fuck me that guy when on it had the true mark of genius about him that nobody can teach, and as a Scotsman living in England at that time I know he played his best football for England he ever managed whilst at Rangers. He loved his time here, he was loved back and that's all he ever wanted, still does to be honest and his demons demand it, his other bonus and maybe his downfall was being in Glasgow he was so close to home and that had both its great points and bad points in equal measure. 

All in all he's still my hero. 

Dunno if this is legit but apparently he did this in a friendly or legends match vs the scum :lol:

He was one of if not the greatest player to ever play in Scotland, I'll always cherish my memories of him and the fact he signed for us just proved how big a Club we were as he  probably could have went anywhere he wanted 

ActionGazza37.jpg