***** Official Progrès Niederkorn Vs Rangers Thread *****

I'd get Herrera on for Miller. Get Herrera and Morelos up top with Candeias at least trying to cross a ball instead of running about like a headless chicken fouling everything in sight 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

The 2 defensive mids have been our best players so far. The problem lies with no real quality in the final third. No-one with any composure to pick the right pass or have a shot on goal 

The issue isn't with the players themselves, both playing ok, however taking one of them off for another player to operate in the final third and give us another option is what we should be doing. 

For Rossiter off and bring on Herrera. 

So like Warburton it's frightening. Pass it to death but refuse to take a shot. Soon as the sub goalkeeper went on we should be peppering him with shots from distance instead it's the part timers who fizz one by the post. And Niko looks like he needed an oxygen mask at the end of the half. Shite. And worrying. 

7 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Is he on the bench?

No so not for this game.. I was thinking for our season!! 

By the way for jack and rossiter being cdms.. They've offered little protection. We are struggling against amateurs and they're creating chances. 

Also i thought niko was great during the first leg.. But he's not been involved as much tonight. Looks knackered too. 

Waghorn got a lot of stick in the first leg and i said he wasn't the problem. Same with morelos here. Zero service. Morelos has been no more effective than waghorn, but to be honest we could stick any striker up front and i dont think they'd do much better. 

Not at all convinced by candeias, wasn't by dalcio either, not seeing anything from them that makes me think they are better than Mckay. 

Pedro's spent a lot of money, i hope im wrong with my early judgements but these players must do more than this. 

2 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

Genuinely don't care how deluded i sound or how much you all disagree -  Kranjcar is the biggest problem and you'll all see it when average players like John McGinn and Marvin Bartley run right over the top of the cunt in the first home game. 

Remeber Barton Rossiter Kranjcar was slow and shite? Shock horror it's shite again this season, considering Jack is similar in style to Barton. 

100%.

2 minutes ago, weshallnotbemoved! said:

A new manager ,DOF, new players...and this is what we are served up. Not good enough.

How long have this group of players been together. Chill oot.

Heads up, with alves, Pena, Herrera, Dorrans all to come in and maybe more it'll take time, not going to be great overnight.

Can we get a bit of perspective on this.  Its only our second game of the season, we're in the process of a major squad overhaul and it's going to take time for the team to settle.  At this point winnings the important thing, performances can come later.

Archived