That iconic Gazza pose

Great to see him looking so well. 

Must admit I'd never seen the great man play live, he was before my time, but seeing that first picture on social media and even I instantly had deja vu. 

Wish I had seen players like that play for this club. 

So what is RMs favourite Paul Gascoigne memory? 

IMG_3300.JPG

CB01C80A-3D4A-44B6-B192-9F0563AA9551-268-0000004F4CDABE69.jpeg

7478158F-0A3B-4D11-8CF0-07CBEEB75114-268-0000004F0784378D.jpeg

That time we started singing swing low sweet chariot Gazzas here for 10 in a row at Eater Road.

Never seen a set of fans lose their sh*t so fast in my life anti English bigots that they are.

Giving the referee the wanker sign and scoring a free kick at Kilbowie Road in some dude called Ken Eadie's testimonial. 

And another mazy run from the half way line and goal against Stuau Bucharest in the CL.

Was down South when he scored for England in 1996. Was a strange feeling lying in bed and could still hear some of them singing Gazza. Sort or pride and annoyance at the same time.

What a difference now. Back then we could punch our real weight financially. The idea of English clubs being big hadn't been made up at that point. 

Makes me wonder if football will ever return to being a true sport again. 

My favourite Gazza memory is his goal for England against Scotland. Sublime.

But for my favourite Rangers memory...

Put on your best Jock Brown impersonation:

It's DiCanio... now McNamara, a chance for Celtic...                            JOHN HUGHES IS THERE...

...IT'S OFF THE CROSSBAR

...The Celtic players can't believe it and Gascoigne might punish them now

on the counter attack

Celtic have got to get back...

Laudrup wide for Albertz

...There's GASCOOOIIIIGNE...                                 

Nothing better than a counter-attack against them when they have just nearly scored :UK: 

54 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

My favourite Gazza memory is his goal for England against Scotland. Sublime.

But for my favourite Rangers memory...

Put on your best Jock Brown impersonation:

Nothing better than a counter-attack against them when they have just nearly scored :UK: 

Especially in the 90th minute to put you 2 up??

That time he totally destroyed some little Ned's career who played for Patrick thistle. I think we won 1 or 2 nil. Firhill was like a paddock and this little idiot was in about gazza all day. So at one point gazza skinned him and turned around and the ned tried to clean up gazza but he megged him and just moved out the way!! I think it was right in front of the bears aswell??? Never seen the little Ned ever again??

The Aberdeen game is the obvious highlight. However a game that really sticks out was away to Patrick. Just a run of the mill league game which turned into a game I still remember very clearly. A young Billy McDonald playing against his heroes given a lesson by Gazza. Laudrup had a belter of a game too.