Morelos and Pena

gazza87

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

Did he get banned last night, he did ruin the thread a little but was still a few crackers in it:lol:

I ended up binning it after it was going round in circles and put fifa on and won my league campaign against @Negri's lovechild, sorry mate:lol:

Only just, ya bastard! Lol

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 hours ago, OneDavidCooper said:

Friendlies are meaningless anyway so not fussed who is starting and who isn't. 

It's important who starts, who needs the match fitness, who we will rely on as of next week. They need to be fit and ready. Agree the result is meaningless in the big scheme though. 

The game I watched Morelos when the Gers drew 0-0 with St. Johnstone he was so unlucky not to have scored and looked a real threat when he came on 2nd half. I reckon once he's properly used in a full first team you'll see a difference. Against Marseille you could see this, he was brought on during a period when other first team players were being brought off, had he been used from the start, who knows. I think with time he'll start scoring goals and judge that in the SPFL. You could see he had his head down in disappointment after the Marseille game, but it's because he's desperate to show to the fans what he's capable of.

Penã is no doubt still pushing for match fitness and perhaps Pedro feels cautionary that he wishes to slowly bed him into the team, he showed quality in the St. Johnstone game I'm sure it was where each time he was driving forward and spraying passes about, although sadly whenever he made runs the team was less direct at times and too busy passing about in the middle of the park. 

Sometimes I feel Rangers need to be a bit more direct, but no worries mate, Penã will gel in and remember there is a language barrier as well, that can cause slight barrier where no doubt he'll want to communicate with some of his other team mates. He wasn't given enough time against Marseille and like Morelos came on during a time when the likes of Alves came off.

Remember this, Pedro is under severe pressure, he knows he has to get a first team ready for this league season and needs to hit the ground running and he'll feel under pressure to get the results, so I think Pedro will be looking to slowly bed Penã in and like I say probably is just about the match sharpness. I think Penã is going to be some player for us, keep the faith! :cheers:

5 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Did he get banned last night, he did ruin the thread a little but was still a few crackers in it:lol:

I ended up binning it after it was going round in circles and put fifa on and won my league campaign against @Negri's lovechild, sorry mate:lol:

He didn't get banned........looking back there's some right roasters on this topic. 

21 minutes ago, RangersScotty9 said:

The game I watched Morelos when the Gers drew 0-0 with St. Johnstone he was so unlucky not to have scored and looked a real threat when he came on 2nd half. I reckon once he's properly used in a full first team you'll see a difference. Against Marseille you could see this, he was brought on during a period when other first team players were being brought off, had he been used from the start, who knows. I think with time he'll start scoring goals and judge that in the SPFL. You could see he had his head down in disappointment after the Marseille game, but it's because he's desperate to show to the fans what he's capable of.

Penã is no doubt still pushing for match fitness and perhaps Pedro feels cautionary that he wishes to slowly bed him into the team, he showed quality in the St. Johnstone game I'm sure it was where each time he was driving forward and spraying passes about, although sadly whenever he made runs the team was less direct at times and too busy passing about in the middle of the park. 

Sometimes I feel Rangers need to be a bit more direct, but no worries mate, Penã will gel in and remember there is a language barrier as well, that can cause slight barrier where no doubt he'll want to communicate with some of his other team mates. He wasn't given enough time against Marseille and like Morelos came on during a time when the likes of Alves came off.

Remember this, Pedro is under severe pressure, he knows he has to get a first team ready for this league season and needs to hit the ground running and he'll feel under pressure to get the results, so I think Pedro will be looking to slowly bed Penã in and like I say probably is just about the match sharpness. I think Penã is going to be some player for us, keep the faith! :cheers:

Gave you a like for taking the time out to spell penas name right and for trying to get the thread back in track