Two games have killed the Celtic myth

About time too...it's well overdue. It's not been a great time for them recently, hopefully Rosenborg will add to their misery on Wednesday as well. It shouldn't  be too long now until they get shut down for good after the child abuse stuff comes out and the victims get the compensation and closure that they deserve.

40 minutes ago, Davie Mr Magic Cooper said:

About time too...it's well overdue. It's not been a great time for them recently, hopefully Rosenborg will add to their misery on Wednesday as well. It shouldn't  be too long now until they get shut down for good after the child abuse stuff comes out and the victims get the compensation and closure that they deserve.

Tooth fairy mate

It has all changes.  I remember when I was young fighting with ajax fans parma and Aberdeen,his etc and we were known as a support for not taking shit snd causing mayhem in and around Europe.  How times have changed .. we.are playing the charm offensive and are now seen as a great support .. we still won't sit back and take pish but we don't tend to start it. They cunts have went full circle. They were portrayed ad the infallible ,incredible cuddly supporters.  They have royally fucked it. ND LONG MAY IT CONTINUE. They are parasites and their club does. Not know how to del with them .they are more political faction than football supporters. But I bet you ask any of those. Young boys in the GB they have no fucking idea of the ideology they are.meant to be supporting.  Zombies? Aye you lot are.the living dead. Just wish you were not living.  Just a personal opinion. A dark cloud in society. 

58 minutes ago, deco19761 said:

It has all changes.  I remember when I was young fighting with ajax fans parma and Aberdeen,his etc and we were known as a support for not taking shit snd causing mayhem in and around Europe.  How times have changed .. we.are playing the charm offensive and are now seen as a great support .. we still won't sit back and take pish but we don't tend to start it. They cunts have went full circle. They were portrayed ad the infallible ,incredible cuddly supporters.  They have royally fucked it. ND LONG MAY IT CONTINUE. They are parasites and their club does. Not know how to del with them .they are more political faction than football supporters. But I bet you ask any of those. Young boys in the GB they have no fucking idea of the ideology they are.meant to be supporting.  Zombies? Aye you lot are.the living dead. Just wish you were not living.  Just a personal opinion. A dark cloud in society. 

They are knowing for causing bother but also always getting there arses kicked in the process :lol:

I wonder at what stage they will decide enough is enough and take some action. It's all well and good saying they'll do nothing and it's a valid point because in the past they have but it's a bit different this time I think, 3 serious incidents already and the domestic season hasn't even started yet, it's happened in Europe and down south so will be seen by a wider audience.

Someone is going to get seriously hurt(again lol) at one of their games unless they reign them in.

ffs sky sports saying that the upside down mob will be allowed back for the match on Saturday....

Up in front of UEFA again , safety cert in danger of not being renewed,   ban the cunts for two games make it look like the club are doing something.

Another small fine handed out by uefa,  the safety cert renewed, 'ok all's good come back now bhoys'  two game ban becomes one...

fucking nice one peter ya slimy wee rodent. 

Vile for top to bottom

This has been removed from the sky sports news feed now :confused: 

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

ffs sky sports saying that the upside down mob will be allowed back for the match on Saturday....

Up in front of UEFA again , safety cert in danger of not being renewed,   ban the cunts for two games make it look like the club are doing something.

Another small fine handed out by uefa,  the safety cert renewed, 'ok all's good come back now bhoys'  two game ban becomes one...

Vile for top to bottom

:lol: 

With it being Hearts and 'flag day' I wouldn't be trusting them to behave

After what we have seen down in Sunderland and against Linfield the Scottish authorities and catholic church  really need to look into what is going on  in catholic schools. This is where it must stem from. Lets be honest whatever way you look at it this behaviour is not normal, this is  football FFS.

Catholic schools are nothing more than  hate factories churning out hate filled rats.

22 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

I wonder at what stage they will decide enough is enough and take some action. It's all well and good saying they'll do nothing and it's a valid point because in the past they have but it's a bit different this time I think, 3 serious incidents already and the domestic season hasn't even started yet, it's happened in Europe and down south so will be seen by a wider audience.

Someone is going to get seriously hurt(again lol) at one of their games unless they reign them in.

I genuinely hope their fans get seriously hurt for their pish

23 minutes ago, centenarystand said:

After what we have seen down in Sunderland and against Linfield the Scottish authorities and catholic church  really need to look into what is going on  in catholic schools. This is where it must stem from. Lets be honest whatever way you look at it this behaviour is not normal, this is  football FFS.

Catholic schools are nothing more than  hate factories churning out hate filled rats.

They're basically radicalised. 

17 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

The fans are just the symptom of the ethos of that vile club, until that club is disbanded the idiots will continue to be brainwashed into their pish.

Even their players seem to get brainwashed into their vile ways utter cunts like Griffiths Broon Sutton Hartson Lennon aw seem to buy into their victim pish,they're a fucking cancer on society and as much as I love old firm games I'd happily never see the cunts again 

1 hour ago, Frank Harrison said:

I don't think they can control them , the tarrier board let them away with too much and now they can't stop them , it's glorious watching them rip each other apart the bunch of fenian bastards 

I noticed on this grotesque video that the good people of Sunderland were having to walk past this evil cancer.

They're hatred is uncontrollable and it is certain that they are being brainwashed within their schooling system by bigoted teachers.

2 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Vile for top to bottom

This has been removed from the sky sports news feed now :confused: 

Vile is the right word mate.  Their conduct over the last few weeks has been deplorable even by their standards. 

Thing is though the story continues not to be told. That clubs influence over the media ensures the narrative is favourable or at worst for them debatable. 

They are out of control due to being untouchable and when (what feels inevitible to me) it all goes very badly wrong those letting them away with it will be as responsible.  

Celtic have not learned a thing around the dangers of protecting individuals to maintain their perceived good name of the club.  

6 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

As of yet not heard any official apology from scum fc condemning their fans again. They only apologize when faced with sanctions.

They told them they could not attend 2 games due to safety concerns. 

What they did not say is that the ongoing support of a terrorist organisation is both shameful and unnaceptable.