Misteral

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Billy1984 said:

It's getting very worrying how many young lads have taken to "vlogging" at games. Their opinion matters not one bit to nearly all normalĀ supporters, another aspect of modern football I absolutely despise.

Mate its just a wean doing something relating to the team he loves.

I did daft Rangers things when I was a kid. Used to make up pretend Champions League tournaments and have Rangers play in the final, which I would play myself v myself in the garden with full commentary. I even used to make a programme for the game :lol:

4 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I did daft Rangers things when I was a kid. Used to make up pretend Champions League tournaments and have Rangers play in the final, which I would play myself v myself in the garden with full commentary. I even used to make a programme for the game :lol:

I agree it seems gay as fuck at first but I designed each of our kits each season with a little wee drawing of it as a kid so it's no differentĀ :lol: Ā 

Love his enthusiasm, amazing given that he's probably too young to remember anything before the shambles of the last few years, yet still loves the club and players in the same pure way that I could when I was his age. Plenty years ahead for the bitterness, cynicism and bile to take over!

Vlogging is for people who have no pals and whose sole ambition is to star on Big Brother.

If he were my son I'd give him a clip around the ear and send him to his room with a skud book. Should have taken up the wanking years ago instead of wasting time on that shite!

Then again my son wouldn't be a fucking ginger and would therefore have plenty of mates.

I blame the parents.

6 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

That's normal though.Ā 

What isn't normal is sitting at Ibrox recording everything with a running commentary.Ā 

Weans that do this are destined to be police informants, fact.Ā 

:lol:

You know, it used to be only women that bitched about hair - be it hair style or colour. Yet fully grown adult men are talking about this little boys hair. He's a rangers fan too.

Then, looking at the stereotypical football fan... you wouldn't think they'd worry too much about that type of thing!

It's like the Pena party-man gossip thing etcĀ - why are grown men interested in rumour and gossip nowadays? What's happened?Ā I think men are becoming too much like women and women too much like men.

Personally I like difference between the sexes, fuck magazines, fuck gossip, and fuck worrying about someone's hair. :p:Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

8 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Same Rangers supporting kids they justĀ do it different from us Auld farts.Ā