Morelos

Billythebear77

46 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Oh and the talk about prices, i heard a rumour from a connection to Everton that they are looking at morelos already, given his age and record they would have no objections to throwing 10mill in for him this january, ten mill is pocket money to them, scores against the beasts we could ask for 15mill easy and probably get it 

As i said its only a strong rumour right now, see what happens close to xmas

10m they can fuck right off with that one

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Oh and the talk about prices, i heard a rumour from a connection to Everton that they are looking at morelos already, given his age and record they would have no objections to throwing 10mill in for him this january, ten mill is pocket money to them, scores against the beasts we could ask for 15mill easy and probably get it 

As i said its only a strong rumour right now, see what happens close to xmas

Are you not allowed to play for more than 2 teams in a season  ? he's already done that Helsinki and us so if thats the case he won't be going anywhere this season

2 hours ago, EatDolphins said:

If we don't make a decent wedge from him after 2 or 3 seasons of be very surprised.

If he scores 25 plus a season we certainly will and if we get into Europe proper next season and he scores goals that will raise his profile.

8 minutes ago, gj923 said:

If he scores 25 plus a season we certainly will and if we get into Europe proper next season and he scores goals that will raise his profile.

To score above 25 goals and a good showing in the Old Firm games will spark interest. Europe, absolutely

6 minutes ago, duffy2391 said:

Don't even want to think about selling him, let's just enjoy having a prolific talent up front.

Correct.

Valuations and sell on fees are for another time. His goals are what's important.

For now he is our main man and we should be working our forward play around how to create chances for him and support him.

We are doing well down the right. Poorer down the left. He has no striker beside him in Miller.

Help him to help us.

2 hours ago, soulboy said:

Are you not allowed to play for more than 2 teams in a season  ? he's already done that Helsinki and us so if thats the case he won't be going anywhere this season

not sure how it works with clubs that play through the summer, just passing on what i heard, this person has no reason to lie and told me about rooney going back there long before it was even mentioned as a part of the lukaku deal

as i said the talk the now is a 10mill straight up front (could probably wrangle a sell on) but everton know that if he continues to do the business then they would need to up it, anything between 15-20 goals pre xmas in all comps could find the straight up cash increasing along with addons and shit

3 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Would rather think what 30-40 goals a season could do for us then the money.

1 - 30-40 goals is a prediction and is not garanteed

2 we have the ability to sign more players with that kind of money - quality players - are you saying those players will not score any goals?

I think you're being short-sighted

Where does this figure of ten million come? We bought him from a club in a league similar to ours for 10% of that fee where he had a similar scoring record to what he does so far here and his value has shot up by 9 million in about a month of Scottish football 

Secondly who the right mind is wanting him sold in January??? We have a league title to challenge for and people want to sell the best goal threat we've had since fuck knows when! 

Valuing/selling a player for an inflated price gives bragging rights and feel good factor for about a week

league titles last forever. I know what I'd rather brag about.