Morelos

Billythebear77

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/09/2017 at 01:08, fergie86 said:

Can people stop speaking about Boyd and McCoist? At their peaks these guys scored a lot of goals playing in better teams. They had an eye for goal, yes, but they both had other strikers to feed off and to chip in with the odd goal. Wouldn't mind seeing Alfie alongside Hateley......

So we've to talk about Hateley instead!

22 minutes ago, giffnockger said:

So good having a striker that looks like he is gona score everytime he goes clean through

7 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

So good having a striker that actually scores goals.

So good having someone up front who takes a pop at goals instead of fannying about and passing

15 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Hopefully we start to value our players as to what they're worth in todays market. 

If he gets 25 and more and we see the papers running with £6 million rated striker and accept it you can get to fuck. 

I'll be fully expecting him to be linked with a £30 million move from Milan to PSG obviously. 

6million is for his standing leg only. 4/5 times that for the other and we'll deal

If he can get 25-30 or more then Rangers will be in a good place.

He'll be a valuable asset but I'd hope we tie him down to a contract extension rather than cash in.

Him being a full and regular international would increase his value and hopefully this could happen if he was hitting this level of goals.

CL exposure and goals though is where the real money offers will be generated.

We need him, and us, to get back there to turn his value from 2 million to 20 million.

He's is already proving to be a valuable asset and a great buy. He could easily get more than Miller Waghorn and Garner got altogether last year. Score a few against the bheasts then his value will go up even more. Showing maybe the appointment of JJ wasnt a bad move at all. Vamos El Bufalo!

34 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

If he can get 25-30 or more then Rangers will be in a good place.

He'll be a valuable asset but I'd hope we tie him down to a contract extension rather than cash in.

Him being a full and regular international would increase his value and hopefully this could happen if he was hitting this level of goals.

CL exposure and goals though is where the real money offers will be generated.

We need him, and us, to get back there to turn his value from 2 million to 20 million.

How's Nottingham going ?

Oh and the talk about prices, i heard a rumour from a connection to Everton that they are looking at morelos already, given his age and record they would have no objections to throwing 10mill in for him this january, ten mill is pocket money to them, scores against the beasts we could ask for 15mill easy and probably get it 

As i said its only a strong rumour right now, see what happens close to xmas

13 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Oh and the talk about prices, i heard a rumour from a connection to Everton that they are looking at morelos already, given his age and record they would have no objections to throwing 10mill in for him this january, ten mill is pocket money to them, scores against the beasts we could ask for 15mill easy and probably get it 

wouldnt surprise me. Its not as if he just suddenly started scoring goals in scotland. i would rather keep in on the books though - we really need a goal scorer - at least until the money offered is ridiculous.

Many would argue that the Scottish League is only marginally better than the Finnish League and I would not disagree with that. For me the thing is that he is continuing to score for fun in front of 50,000 rather than 1,500. This boy can go all the way.

Lets not forget that its still early days and I know that a decent offer will be hard to refuse but if the board have the ambition of the fans then we have to hang on to him for as long as possible.

28 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

They're no getting him

He's staying here