Betting against Rangers?

Gazzasleftfoot

Betting Against Rangers?  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Would you ever bet against Rangers?

• Yes
    • No

When I was a young man back in the 70s my best mate was a big Jambo and each week he used to put a bet on whoever Hearts were playing. His logic was if Hearts won he was happy to lose the bet but if they lost he would drown his sorrows on the bookies money and not his own.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Brubear said:

When I was a young man back in the 70s my best mate was a big Jambo and each week he used to put a bet on whoever Hearts were playing. His logic was if Hearts won he was happy to lose the bet but if they lost he would drown his sorrows on the bookies money and not his own.

And the draw makes him a stupid cunt.

17 minutes ago, dande101 said:

Bet this cunt was a fan of Ian Black Anol.

2-1 Rangers,  El Buffalo 1st goal 70/1, get it round the cunt.

?⚪???

Say we're winning 2-0 and morelas has scored both, it's the 95th minute and they get a soft penalty. What you hoping for?

Could never understand the mentality of betting for us to lose whatever the odds, plenty of ways to win well betting on us to win, and have done over the years. Especially now as our odds have never been better, admittedly not had a winner this season so far but been close twice for a potential great return. First game of the season had 3-0 Dorrans 1st goal at 45/1 and the Dundee game had a tenner on Morelos 1st goal 4-0 at 60s so it’s coming and hopefully I’ll get it right the morra with 20 bangers on 2-1 bears with Dorrans scoring first. 

6 minutes ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

Where has this extra minute come from ? Has Brown suffered a career threatening injury ?

Referee fucked up, definitely last kick of the ball are you hoping they score?  

Also another question for the betting fans an eccentric bookmaker offers you 1000000/1 on the taigs winning (max bet 1 pound).  Do you bet the quid ? Or are you the Uber staunch?

22 minutes ago, spanther22 said:

Referee fucked up, definitely last kick of the ball are you hoping they score?  

Also another question for the betting fans an eccentric bookmaker offers you 1000000/1 on the taigs winning (max bet 1 pound).  Do you bet the quid ? Or are you the Uber staunch?

Fucking right I bet it.

Never understood why anyone would bet against the team they support?

Even if it's only about the money then why bet on the filth to win when they are probably on short odds to do so, he won't get rich backing them so why?

Completely fooking pointless whatever way you look at it.

I don't put bets On, never been a gambler, can't be fucked reading through the thread, but the thought of putting money on they cunts to beat my team makes me bastarding sick, fuck that, I will go to the game with the belief that we'll fucking do them, all these cunts saying we'll get humped,battered etc, how many of you sold you're ticket because of this belief?, not many I'd imagine, if you go to watch Rangers then go because win lose or draw you'll be back the following week and the week after, I know in my footballing tiny brain we could get a scudding but ffs this mob are our enemy, let's just get fucking right through the bastards, hate them, scum cunts.