Latest from Imperial Bears

Siam69

How they continue to get away with the harbouring of Peados shows how rotten Scotland has become..They need to be punished to the full letter of the law..But it seems now they are going to play the "medically unfit to stand trial" card..A fucking disgusting bigoted football club.. 

Good article. I'm not sure what it's meant to achieve though when the majority of the target audience already know they're beasts.

I hoped when the sex abuse in football scandal found it's way into the papers again recently that something would finally be done about that club but even then they barely got a mention.

On the whole a good read, sadly for the victims, however it really loses impact with the constant reference to bheast Fc, for thr purposes of a blog and wanting ti be taken seriously they should have stuck to celtic Fc.

Also a mention of 'separate entity' would not have gone amiss unless I skimmed over it.

Tend to agree. Don't get me wrong it's up to them who their target audience are but I would say they narrow that and potentialy lose credibility when calling them Beast FC, which is a shame as it's a good article in all other respects. 

I'm conflicted tbh as its hard to argue with the sentiment and respect that it's up to them. It's the kind of article that could however have been circulated to media outlets etc but I'd imagine it would be dismissed when descriptors (justified or not) like that are being used. 

11 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

On the whole a good read, sadly for the victims, however it really loses impact with the constant reference to bheast Fc, for thr purposes of a blog and wanting ti be taken seriously they should have stuck to celtic Fc.

Also a mention of 'separate entity' would not have gone amiss unless I skimmed over it.

11 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Fully agree re naming the referencing of their club and stadium naming. Name and shame accurately.

I think the article does well in not only naming the abusers but also highlighting the systematic, deliberate and lengthy duration of cover up by the club. That is as abhorrent as the crimes against the poor lads.

That grotto theyve constructed outside their shed really is the walk of shame. Theyve known certain individuals glorified in that awful alley are strongly suspected of harbouring beasts but still they put them up.

They'll need pulling down soon enough

Police Scotland have arrested/charged 11 so far:

Jim Torbett - (celtic)

Frank Cairney - (celtic)

Gerry King - (celtic)

Jim McCafferty - (celtic)

Harry Dunn - (Liverpool)

John Queen - (Renfrewshire)

Undisclosed - (Undisclosed) x 5

Some will note not all clubs are mentioned above, that's the reason why I've only linked the organisations they were affiliated to at the time of alleged abuse claims against them were made (Scotland). As thing unfold during any court proceeding we will surely find out if this has gone on elsewhere.  

Also 6 named 5 not; interesting one arrested in Aberdeen and no details are fourth coming regarding who this is as well as the other 4, this seems unusual as normally if names are not realised it could mean court injunction/gagging orders are in place (wouldn't be surprised if the name McGinn pops up at some point).

Would love nothing more than see that sorry list of depravity bring them crashing down. Unfortunately as anyone with an ounce of sense will tell you, that won't be achieved by posting articles on here. Frustratingly though, there is more than enough evidence of wrongdoing to do just that. The facts are there. 

What's required is someone with the courage and determination to see it through to the end despite the avalanche of criticism that would undoubtedly come their way. Someone independent of bias but with a genuine motivation for the truth.  In other words a REAL journalist. 

5 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

I give up. I really do. 

It’s getting harder and harder to read anything about Rangers football club 

Lazy bloggers taking the easy route. Does my tits in. 

I might give this a go  tbh  

I kinda agree to an extent

You hardly see articles about old Euro trips or the Glory days anymore. just rattling on about the tims as if anything will get done to them