3-3 v Morton

pcbear

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

That boy is a rer player Gary McCann, could show some of the professionals what direct play is !

image.jpeg.ed0671c57bff05665521e39ee8b85c36.jpeg

I was interested to see if anyone else would go watch their local junior side whilst the international break is on. I remember going to watch Pollok years ago with players like Brian Dingwall and more recently Carlo Monti. Not a bad side to go see now and then.

9 minutes ago, Marky. said:

I was interested to see if anyone else would go watch their local junior side whilst the international break is on. I remember going to watch Pollok years ago with players like Brian Dingwall and more recently Carlo Monti. Not a bad side to go see now and then.

Watched them for years bud, had a social membership for a long time, used to drink in the club before they fucked that up as well. Was a member of the Monday Club with my wee uncle and his cronies!

image.jpeg.71c50e6b086012a6864380669fa9a6fc.jpeg

18 minutes ago, Marky. said:

I was planning on going next Saturday when I was up but West Region games are not being played because of Junior Internationals.

22 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Watched them for years bud, had a social membership for a long time, used to drink in the club before they fucked that up as well. Was a member of the Monday Club with my wee uncle and his cronies!

image.jpeg.71c50e6b086012a6864380669fa9a6fc.jpeg

Nice one. My family have followed Pollok for years too.

4 hours ago, plumbGER said:

I was in Glasgow city centre the other day and it was hipster/lgbt'd out it's tits but down that way it's more shrek like looking cunts cutting about with various sized eyes etc and that's just the women.

I'm one of the very few cunts in Cumbernauld that dizny wear a shellsuit. I kid you not.

1 hour ago, jcb said:

Do you remember a boy called Jimmy McPhee who played about 15+ years ago?. Played as a forward iirc.

My grandfather who has followed them for years would for sure. Probably before I would have seen them.

Pish result no matter how it’s dessed up - wonder if the couple of people who said the comments are ridiculous would have been happy with the results against Sheffield We’d, Marseilles and Watford 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Pish result no matter how it’s dessed up - wonder if the couple of people who said the comments are ridiculous would have been happy with the results against Sheffield We’d, Marseilles and Watford 

Is that the result official? Am sure a seen some shite about it being 4.1 earlier on the suns twitter feed an Miller had scored a never bothered clicking cause a didn't want to gee them the hits.