MrMckee

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, bluchoo said:

Aye lets play a young guy with 2 apperances in a position hes never played.....GARBAGE.

I like to think that with all my years of watching football and Rangers.....I can spot a very very good player....this young man is more than capable of playing in that position as time will tell.

46 minutes ago, alectrician said:

I like to think that with all my years of watching football and Rangers.....I can spot a very very good player....this young man is more than capable of playing in that position as time will tell.

Not debating what the future holds...however you said he should play there now to solve the problem. All respect but im sure Pedro and his team are much more knowlegeable than you and if he was the answer he would be playing that position now

11 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Is take him back no problem.  Has the quality to win us points on his own. Anyone that says different doesn't know football. 

Yep I'd agree.

Tell every one else to back off and give him the room to just go out there and win points on his own.

Plenty evidence of that working, what with him being the one man saviour we know him to be.

This should be our strategy ?

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Yep I'd agree.

Tell every one else to back off and give him the room to just go out there and win points on his own.

Plenty evidence of that working, what with him being the one man saviour we know him to be.

This should be our strategy ?

The thing is he could make us £5-10m down the road aswell. 

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

The thing is he could make us £5-10m down the road aswell. 

Shit that we always sell our players under value as well.. can defo see us selling him under his true value. Board don't care as long as they pocket some!!!!

Just now, MrMckee said:

Shit that we always sell our players under value as well.. can defo see us selling him under his true value. Board don't care as long as they pocket some!!!!

He's a minimum £5m player, selling him for any less would be criminal. 

19 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Is take him back no problem.  Has the quality to win us points on his own. Anyone that says different doesn't know football. 

Doesn't have to do it on his own, if we bring back m'oh and dodoo that's a frightening front 3 we have out on loan.

6 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

Doesn't have to do it on his own, if we bring back m'oh and dodoo that's a frightening front 3 we have out on loan.

Alves played a game in Serie A himself last season so can give Harry a few pointers.

He got beat 6-2 but it must have been tough out there himself.

8 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

What's his and our current squad's goals and assists stats looking like McKee?

If only we had such info.......:pipe:

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

What's his and our current squad's goals and assists stats looking like McKee?

If only we had such info.......:pipe:

Fuck sake knew someone would pull me up on this sooner or later. Much harder work than first thought :lol: think I got pissed off after the draw at Partick.. il get onto it now ?

Wee Harry was a lost cause. 

Had the talent, not the attitude or desire.

He was always going to score at some point for his new team. Nothing story. Nothing to see. We need a lot, lot better than the likes of Forrester, John, Windass etc if we are ever going to do anything - that includes Jamie Walker too. For once we should really push the boat out and pay for one superb talent instead of 3 medicore ones that come to the same money anyway.

13 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Fuck sake knew someone would pull me up on this sooner or later. Much harder work than first thought :lol: think I got pissed off after the draw at Partick.. il get onto it now ?

15:46 on 15/10/17.

Logged.

Edit.

And minutes played are a good indicator too. You know, if you can be arsed and that...?