Millers Agent

Lloyd

No I get he has worked his ticket 100% he probably didn't even need to as I am sure he could have left amicably in January. I was just intrigued as to why you said it 100% wasn't him. Pedro's actions and kenny/agent's look to me like he was the leak. 

Just now, Finny said:

No I get he has worked his ticket 100% he probably didn't even need to as I am sure he could have left amicably in January. I was just intrigued as to why you said it 100% wasn't him. Pedro's actions and kenny/agent's look to me like he was the leak. 

Possibly for what was said after the old firm game, but not for the team tactics getting leaked. 

Yes I think you're right regarding the team tactics but all the undermining Pedro stories coming out through that twat Jackson I think probably sadly came from him. Bit of ashite way for it to end for him but looks like he's rolled the dice and lost in my eyes  

10 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

Based on what? The manager is not under any obligation to this agent to explain why he has dropped a player, and neither is he under any obligation to comment on any story in the media.

Turnberry we (and a few others) are not going to agree on this mate. Thats fine, i have no problem with you viewing this differently from me. And of course you disagree in a constructive manner. 

Normally i would agree with you on this but the circumstances in this instance are unique. Right now Kenny Miller might appear to be suspected of being a mole. I think someone in a club who divulges team news to an opposition manager is guilty of a serious misdemeanour. I've never heard of this before in scottish football. Im 51 years old and have watched Rangers and followed Scottish football since i can remember! It's truly unique. 

Right now Miller appears to have been guilty of misconduct eg banished to under 20's, back training last week but out of the squad for St Johnstone later, Pedro saying he's injured - he says he isnt. All the club have to do is state that Miller is out the team for 

A) out of form- no problem with that

B) misconcuct but not a mole - no problem with that 

C) suspected of being a mole, investigation ongoing etc - based on what current evidence? 

That way the speculation stops, his presser this friday is about the game (right now it wont be) 

Also, is the mole still at large?I've paid £26 for the game on sunday. Is it possible Motherwell will get inside info? Am i/you and every other bear whose paid their money entitled to be informed either way? 

45 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

Based on what? The manager is not under any obligation to this agent to explain why he has dropped a player, and neither is he under any obligation to comment on any story in the media.

His agent is just giving this  non story longer legs. Nothing more, nothing less. He's trying to get his player a move, which means he gets money. He's playing this story like a fiddle. Its not a story about Miller, but he had made it a story about Miller. And he hasn't had to pay a penny, just write a few words on twitter. 

Got to say well played. 

Also, I doubt Kenny's family is getting abuse. I think that is a little out of order. 

26 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

No one has said, or even implied he's the leak. Its just his agent using a big story about us and Millers current situation to let as many clubs as possible that he could be available in January. Did you not see all those hashtags? Or was a logical thing for him to do. His agent and Kenny. And you can't say it hasn't worked a treat. 

And no one has said he isnt the leak either but nobody else is being 'singled out' 

Make a statement or fridays presser will be little about sundays game 

5 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Turnberry we (and a few others) are not going to agree on this mate. Thats fine, i have no problem with you viewing this differently from me. And of course you disagree in a constructive manner. 

Normally i would agree with you on this but the circumstances in this instance are unique. Right now Kenny Miller might appear to be suspected of being a mole. I think someone in a club who divulges team news to an opposition manager is guilty of a serious misdemeanour. I've never heard of this before in scottish football. Im 51 years old and have watched Rangers and followed Scottish football since i can remember! It's truly unique. 

Right now Miller appears to have been guilty of misconduct eg banished to under 20's, back training last week but out of the squad for St Johnstone later, Pedro saying he's injured - he says he isnt. All the club have to do is state that Miller is out the team for 

A) out of form- no problem with that

B) misconcuct but not a mole - no problem with that 

C) suspected of being a mole, investigation ongoing etc - based on what current evidence? 

That way the speculation stops, his presser this friday is about the game (right now it wont be) 

Also, is the mole still at large?I've paid £26 for the game on sunday. Is it possible Motherwell will get inside info? Am i/you and every other bear whose paid their money entitled to be informed either way? 

Who has implied Kenny is a mole?

3 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

And no one has said he isnt the leak either but nobody else is being 'singled out' 

The statement should read " Kenny's agent is a wanker and should fuck right off "

1 hour ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Where has Pedro blamed Kenny for things others have done?

Think youre misinterpreting. Folk on here blaming Pedro not Pedro blaming Miller . Ie Pedro being blamed for this hullabaloo when he's said nothing about Miller and it's all resurfaced due to the agent.

"Pedro may or may not work out for us but it is out of order to hang the blame on him for the conduct of others. Really pretty shite tbh"

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Think youre misinterpreting. Folk on here blaming Pedro not Pedro blaming Miller . Ie Pedro being blamed for this hullabaloo when he's said nothing about Miller and it's all resurfaced due to the agent.

"Pedro may or may not work out for us but it is out of order to hang the blame on him for the conduct of others. Really pretty shite tbh"

Pedro has stated he has a mole who divulged his team. Is that not a very serious allegation? 

3 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

No one has made that statement because no one has implied Kenny the mole. No one would even think Kenny was a mole for a second if it wasnt for Kenny's agent saying that the club not saying Kenny's the mole implies he is. 

This is just the old there's no such thing as bad publicity. All we, and anyone else who discusses this are doing is exactly what Kenny's agent has wanted. To let as many people as possible believe that Miller is somehow involved in what is arguably the biggest talking point about Rangers right now. There might not be a bigger talking point from our club from now until January. Kenny's agent has played a blinder here. 

5 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

By implication who else could it be? And why? 

I've explained a few times why I think it was MOH. The mole thing has nothing AT ALL to do with Miller. Its just Kenny's agent using Pedro's interview to get word out Kenny is available. 

1 minute ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Pedro has stated he has a mole who divulged his team. Is that not a very serious allegation? 

And he has stated that it wont be happening again, ie it's been addressed somehow internally.

So yes serious for him as a manager. No not something where he should be naming that person in public. For us and the press it's nosiness and interest but it's an internal issue and should remain there unless we want to encourage litigation and employment disputes.

If nothing else I hope this shows we've learned from the Barton and Warburton disputes.

8 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

No one has made that statement because no one has implied Kenny the mole. No one would even think Kenny was a mole for a second if it wasnt for Kenny's agent saying that the club not saying Kenny's the mole implies he is. 

This is just the old there's no such thing as bad publicity. All we, and anyone else who discusses this are doing is exactly what Kenny's agent has wanted. To let as many people as possible believe that Miller is somehow involved in what is arguably the biggest talking point about Rangers right now. There might not be a bigger talking point from our club from now until January. Kenny's agent has played a blinder here. 

The Rangers observer said it and they are quite clearly connected to the club.

13 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

That's exactly what I've been saying this whole thread :lol:

I think you meant to quote someone else mate. 

A shame it's got to end this way.

A real pro on the pitch but it seems as if the same cannot be said for off it.

Be under no illusions - Miller is well aware of what his agent is doing. To think anything other than this is ridiculous.

To go public with this stuff is angled to get him a move away from the club ASAP (and a pay day for the agent to boot).  Don't be fooled!

Just now, Redwhiteandblue said:

I haven't seen that to be fair. I've only went by what I've heard Pedro say. 

Without reading it, I bet there are no quotes from anyone saying Kenny's a rat?

'Pedro Caixinha is the only reason Kenny Miller is still playing for Rangers Football Club and Miller has an odd way of showing his gratitude for the manager's decision to give him a new one year contract last summer. He is also showing a complete lack of affinity with the Rangers support if, as seems likely, he has chosen the Daily Record and Keith Jackson as the vehicle to go public with his hissy fit. '

On 17/10/2017 at 19:06, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I think Kenny Miller has for a long time valued himself as more important to Rangers than the reality.

Billy big baws attitude, with Pedro actually playing into his hands initially by trying to get him onside as one of his 5 captains.

Its taken longer than hoped, maybe due to Miller's influence in the changing room, but it's addressed now.

Pedro may or may not work out for us but it is out of order to hang the blame on him for the conduct of others. Really pretty shite tbh.

1 hour ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Where has Pedro blamed Kenny for things others have done?

24 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

9 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

That's exactly what I've been saying this whole thread :lol:

I think you meant to quote someone else mate. 

Think that's the trail. Will leave it there if if gone awry somewhere along the way.