Protests?

BridgeIsBlue

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

We only have just painted a DofF - he has only just got a scouting network in place - we have only just got the commercial deal sorted - we are slowly fixing the stadium issues - we have yet to fix the corporate mess. 

Mall these things will help us - the lack of scouting and football planning - our quick sacking of 2 managers - non of this is helpful. But as Walter once said - your only ever two defeats away from a crisis at Ibrox. 

The DoF looks a dud already. I know he’s only just in and I’m happy with his scouting network but fuck me 4 weeks it’s been and no sign that he had any contingency plan for Pedro, which he already should have been thinking about before the season even started.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

We only have just painted a DofF - he has only just got a scouting network in place - we have only just got the commercial deal sorted - we are slowly fixing the stadium issues - we have yet to fix the corporate mess. 

Mall these things will help us - the lack of scouting and football planning - our quick sacking of 2 managers - non of this is helpful. But as Walter once said - your only ever two defeats away from a crisis at Ibrox. 

It’s taken over two years to do everything you’ve said in the first sentence. Two years. Incompetent. 

We decided we wanted a DoF and then appointed a manager before even hiring our DoF for fuck sake!

5 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

These days we've always two wins in a row away from a crisis too, that's how bad we actually are. 

Personally I would paint the whole full frigging board, not just the DOF,  in red, white and blue just to make them realise who they actually represent every time they've got the balls to look at themselves in the mirrior.

1 minute ago, tannerall said:

These days we've always two wins in a row away from a crisis too, that's how bad we actually are. 

Personally I would paint the whole full frigging board, not just the DOF  in red, white and blue just to make them realise who they actually represent every time they've got the balls to look in the mirrior.

At least that’s unique plan if action. 

3 minutes ago, Siwel said:

The DoF looks a dud already. I know he’s only just in and I’m happy with his scouting network but fuck me 4 weeks it’s been and no sign that he had any contingency plan for Pedro, which he already should have been thinking about before the season even started.

You’d rather we rushed? Sign anyone but get a body in? I thought this was the most important appointment ever! 

Just now, Bluepeter9 said:

You’d rather we rushed? Sign anyone but get a body in? I thought this was the most important appointment ever! 

Where did I say that? All I want is a bit of Forward planning. Oh and taking our time does not guarantee a thing in terms of who we appoint, just look back to when we  appointed Pedro 

I will be surprised if we do not beat the :aberdeen: fans near the Directors box will let the board know exactly what they think of them.

This board have been in place for over two and a half years and they have appointed two shite managers and wasted millions on shite players.

They are not doing a good job and treat us fans like mushrooms. :wanker:

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I’m actually beginning to think nobody wants the job. 

That’s why we needed someone in earlier than this, during international break would have been perfect, now? Who the fuck would want the job of trying to either get rid of this squad or find a way to get them playing decent football.

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I will be surprised if we do not beat the :aberdeen: fans near the Directors box will let the board know exactly what they think of them.

This board have been in place for over two and a half years and they have appointed two shite managers and wasted millions on shite players.

They are not doing a good job and treat us fans like mushrooms. :wanker:

They are no better than the last lot what actually makes them worse is they Claim to be Rangers supporters.

Just now, Siwel said:

That’s why we needed someone in earlier than this, during international break would have been perfect, now? Who the fuck would want the job of trying to either get rid of this squad or find a way to get them playing decent football.

The international break was the perfect time to get him in.

Why wasn’t it done???

I’d love to see protests and this shower of inept con men dragged out Ibrox 

but I’m not going to be a hypocrite and demand it or expect it because it’s not something I’d participate in personally 

however it makes the bloggers, the protestors, the cunts in the fans groups, the FollowFollow’ites look pretty suspect as they are quiet this time round - remember they all promised to hold every future custodian to account in future? :lol: lying pieces of shit 

51 minutes ago, Siwel said:

The moment it was announced that his "scouting network" includes John "used English notes" Brown, was the moment I lost all faith in the DoF.

He can fuck off along with the rest of them.

Just now, K.A.I said:

I’d love to see protests and this shower of inept con men dragged out Ibrox 

but I’m not going to be a hypocrite and demand it or expect it because it’s not something I’d participate in personally 

however it make the bloggers, the protestors, the cunts in the fans groups, the FollowFollow’ites look pretty suspect as they are quiet this time round - remember they all promised to hold every future custodian to account in future? :lol: lying pieces of shit 

Sons of Struth on Twitter were saying they wouldn’t take part in any protests And that they didn’t think there’s any need because the current board aren’t nearly as bad as the last.

Just now, Siwel said:

Sons of Struth on Twitter were saying they wouldn’t take part in any protests And that they didn’t think there’s any need because the current board aren’t nearly as bad as the last.

More like there’s nothing in it for the shameless bastards this time round 

Just now, The Beast said:

The moment it was announced that his "scouting network" includes John "used English notes" Brown, was the moment I lost all faith in the DoF.

He can fuck off along with the rest of them.

I’m fine with brown being involved with it because he has a decent track record from what I heard, I think the scouting network is good and will help us improve but it should have happened years ago. The lack of Forward planning in terms of a manager is the real failure by the DoF