Jordan Rossiter

stewaj3

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's unfortunate. I wouldn't have a go at Rossiter though. Guy has a contract and is a Rangers player. It may be that his condition or injuries could aggravate his contract?

I know that used to be the case for a termination or agreement of employment to cease. If his career is over, at least he got some decent earnings and I hope he put a few quid by.  Mystery really.

Just now, Orange Persson said:

It's unfortunate. I wouldn't have a go at Rossiter though. Guy has a contract and is a Rangers player. It may be that his condition or injuries could aggravate his contact?

I know that used to be the case for a termination or agreement of employment to cease. If his career is over, at least he got some decent earnings and I hope he put a few quid by.  Mystery really.

Don't worry mate, we'll lay him off and he'll be down to forest fighting fit.

I still remember Warburton and his monthly 7-10 days BS. 

Think he meant to say 7-10 years.

We need a definitive answer regarding Rossiter.

I'd absolutely keep him, but only if we know the whole truth of his injuries and whether or not he will be forever injury prone. Such a waste.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

It’s not even the fact he’s always injured, when he’s been fit he’s one of the most average players I’ve ever seen 

He's not an average player.

He's just forever rusty with all the time off and injuries. He's not been fit for long enough to show his class.

1 minute ago, City_of_Blue said:

He's not an average player.

He's just forever rusty with all the time off and injuries. He's not been fit for long enough to show his class.

Ok I’m wrong he’s been brilliant and showed it when he’s played - definitely not average - what the hell wss I thinking saying that 

I have no idea what's wrong with him or how good a player he is/could be - so get rid of him. Waste of a wage.

We have shown patience with this guy but there seems to be no light at the end of the tunnel with the player so I'm sorry to say, he has to go.ASAP.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Ok I’m wrong he’s been brilliant and showed it when he’s played - definitely not average - what the hell wss I thinking saying that 

That's a bit extreme lol seriously if he stayed fit for long enough and got back into his rhythm I think he'd be a good option to have in the squad.

1 minute ago, smartypants said:

Am sure I read somewhere he has some issue with his spine which in turn affects his groin. 

Not a straight forward injury. 

That was his main injury that kept him out last year and at Liverpool.

The current injury spell started with a knee problem and fuck knows what it is now.

9 minutes ago, City_of_Blue said:

That's a bit extreme lol seriously if he stayed fit for long enough and got back into his rhythm I think he'd be a good option to have in the squad.

If he could stay fit I think he'd be a ok squad option too, but he's still an average, average player. We've had bang-average players before who were decent squad options and done jobs in recent years like Daily, Beasley, Namouchi, A.Rae, S.Thompson etc. He's on a par with those guys even if some are different positions.

Just now, Gustav said:

Nah don't think drugs are involved

Just never known anyone to be out for such long periods with barely any explanation, apart from Wilshere. Plus there was a Twitter rumour a while back about one of our players failing a drugs test. He doesn’t seem the type right enough.