Dear Mr. Murty...........

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We need winners at our Club Murty comes from a frame of mind that believes in a football philosophy and it's all learning for him and the players. Rangers Philosophy should always be win at any costs.

I do not blame him for being put in charge the same way i never blamed McDowall.

Dear Mr Murty

I really like this girl at work, but I’m not quite sure how to broach the subject.  She always seems interested when I talk to her, but I’ve heard she has a boyfriend. Should I send her a picture of my penis?

Edit: sorry that was meant for dear Dierdre

1 minute ago, only14me said:

OK.

Dear Mr Murty

See that letter you got from East Enclosure Row N, will you add Lee Hodson’s name to the list.

Forever grateful. 

Dear Mr Murty,

Please write a letter to Kenny asking him not to pick Lee Hodson ever again.

Best Regards,

The Entire Fanbase.

43 minutes ago, FSM said:

Can someone please write a letter about Hodson?

For a while there was a bizarre theory that he would be a better choice at left back than Wallace or even than Tav at right back. One of the poorest fullbacks I've seen at Rangers, he makes Mo Ross look like Roberto Carlos.

1 hour ago, its_an_extender said:

Decent shot?! Maybe for rugby. All he does is cut in from the left and blaze the baw about 30 yards over the crossbar.

Don’t give me that. He’s got the best shot on him out of anyone else. Windass isn’t the long term answer but he should be the first name on the team sheet every game

4 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Dear Mr. Murty,

Could you please ensure that Josh Windass never again dons a Rangers jersey under your tenure? He is absolutely rank fucking rotten. This view is shared by the vast and overwhelming majority of Rangers fans, yet this waster gets to start in the No. 11 shirt week in, week out.

Only last week, the club published stats to say that he had made twelve tackles in ten games. He shat out of twelve hundred more.

Yours sincerely,

Most of us in the stadium.

His squad number is 11 mate. That's why he gets it every week. 

2 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Dear Mr Murty

I really like this girl at work, but I’m not quite sure how to broach the subject.  She always seems interested when I talk to her, but I’ve heard she has a boyfriend. Should I send her a picture of my penis?

Edit: sorry that was meant for dear Dierdre

Hello, this is Mr. Murty here have you thought about soft shoes and chloroform.