***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Cardoso is a poof, with Bates at least there’s the chance he might tackle someone or head the ball.

Wasn't it Bates who was at the back against Progres the night we got knocked out of Europe?  Also, Cardoso had the highest amount of intercepts in the Portuguese league last year so I think it's safe to assume he can tackle.

1 minute ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Wasn't it Bates who was at the back against Progres the night we got knocked out of Europe?  Also, Cardoso had the highest amount of intercepts in the Portuguese league last year so I think it's safe to assume he can tackle.

He’s not shown he can yet and there’s a difference between tackles and interceptions. 

Aye he was, so was Cardoso ya mongo so he must be just as pish

btw Morelos was in the team who got us fucked out of Europe so he must be shite too.

22 hours ago, B1872 said:

Taking the car up to sheep land for the first time tomorrow? Planning on leaving at 8 from Glasgow; is this enough time? Where’s the best place to park?

Fucking Willie Gollum as ref. That will be us getting a man sent off and the mutton molesters guaranteed a penalty. 

3 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Interceptions aren't tackles. I could of defended against Aberdeen on Wednesday. If McCrorie plays as well as he played the other night Bates won't have a problem. 

Just now, Siwel said:

He’s not shown he can yet and there’s a difference between tackles and interceptions. 

Aye he was, so was Cardoso ya mongo so he must be just as pish

btw Morelos was in the team who got us fucked out of Europe so he must be shite too.

Cardoso celebrated a tackle once so that lets us know he can tackle mate 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

McInnes to have them playing like dogshit today so he can come in and win his first game and be like there's your first 3 in a row for the season 

Or as part of the deal for McInnes , they share a win each over the two games:pipe:

Archived