Get that to fuck on the pitch 

Ian Ferguson liked a tackle. 

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

When I think of the stick we used to give Ian Ferguson .It makes you weep 

Jack will need to get street wise 

He tackled a sheep player in first half and could be clearly seen saying sorry 

Get that to fuck on the pitch 

The Smile after he done May did for me.

He’s went in at force to play the ball, and rattle May / protect himself.

May has shat it, and that’s why the contact has happened the way it has. If he goes in like Jack the are both fine and it’s not a booking for either.

That said, I can see why a red has been given (based on the contact and impact) and why many don’t think it is (Jack has gone in hard and won the ball). 

I’d imagine we’ll appeal. 

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

He’s went in at force to play the ball, and rattle May / protect himself.

May has shat it, and that’s why the contact has happened the way it has. If he goes in like Jack the are both fine and it’s not a booking for either.

That said, I can see why a red has been given (based on the contact and impact) and why many don’t think it is (Jack has gone in hard and won the ball). 

I’d imagine we’ll appeal. 

Shrek got sent of for the most blatant red card you will ever see

Anything is possible but then again ...........................

46 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Nonsense.

FWIW, Jack was the best player on the park today before Collum decided to get rid of him because of basic physics.

It was a shocking decision to be fair, but still not convinced. Hopefully, a few more decent games and I can then render my OP as nonsense.

5 hours ago, ricksen92 said:

Shinnie done the same thing first half and only got a yellow. So wheres the consitency. Gollum's a cheat pure and simple.

Having seen the first half only . Cunt piece Colum was definitely going easy on the sheep players clattering us

I think he is corrupt . As is Thompson but the Doctors said I need to keep taking the tablets . It may help ;-))

43 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Good point, sometimes get too hung up on the controversies that you miss the fact he was bossing that midfield, thought he was much more like a Rangers midfielder should be.

No surprise he has really came onto a game since he doesn’t have to worry about being defensive since McCrorie is there. 

53 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Nonsense.

FWIW, Jack was the best player on the park today before Collum decided to get rid of him because of basic physics.

100%. Was confused when Bates got MOTM, but thought about it and Jack and Wilson were the only other candidates and both only played half the match.

Just seen it for first time . Never a red card , FFS  Have some of you actually played the game

That was clear momentum taking his foot through after taking the ball . Nothing more

Mind you it was that bastard Colum . When is the little biased cunt 50 so we can see the back of the cheating cunt

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

No surprise he has really came onto a game since he doesn’t have to worry about being defensive since McCrorie is there. 

Yup, and not only playing well, but playing really clever in terms of his temperament. Which made the red all the more outrageous.

Archived